Yea definitely peds riot, that would of been amazing on gta iv but they didnt jump on the chance like idiots. id like to see peds riot, chaos mode, flying cars, super jump, super punch, infinite life and infinite ammo

forgot about the super punch. damn that was an awesome cheat an with gtav graphics...

The cheat codes I want in Grand Theft Auto 5 are every cheat San Andreas had. Only this time, Invincability works fully. And vehichles fly into and out buildings!

Pedestrians attack you. This was fun as hell in san andreas, with better AI, better physics and hordes of peds climbing ladders and stairs to beat your ass would be pretty awesome.

Plus this would mean a zombie cheat/DLC wasnt necessary as it would accomplish pretty much the same thing.

• Like 1

Zombies

Car cheats

Riot/ wars

Flying vehicals

Jetpack

Flying SHARKS :D

I wanna cheat where the pedestrians turn into zombies and start eatin other pedestrians and chasing you...

:D YES

Ok if theres is dogs or animals mabey there could be a cheat were they go fucking rabid cujo and start eating random people

Edited by TreeFitty
/merged

I want there to be NO cheats available untill you complete the story mode . I hate cheaters ! It ruins the experience that R* have spent years in the making !

Yeah, prevent people from cheating in a single-player mode that has no effect on your own game, just because you don't like the use of cheats. Makes perfect sense. Why should people be able to make their own decisions?

Yeah, prevent people from cheating in a single-player mode that has no effect on your own game, just because you don't like the use of cheats. Makes perfect sense. Why should people be able to make their own decisions?

Ok ok fair point i was just giving my oppinion , then so was you . But what im trying to say is for instence i played SA and completed it with cheats , then again without them and the second time was way better than the first. I had to come up with more tactical ways to beat the missions.

Ok ok fair point i was just giving my oppinion , then so was you . But what im trying to say is for instence i played SA and completed it with cheats , then again without them and the second time was way better than the first. I had to come up with more tactical ways to beat the missions.

Yeah I agree, the missions are more interactive and involved if you don't use cheats. First time I played SA and GTA IV with cheats full on, I hardly understood what was going on. Then I played without cheats and stuff, and got into the story a lot more.

Too lazy to use google translate. What did he say?^

He wants a never wanted cheat, a cheat that turns you into a cop, a time machine cheat, and a cheat that makes you go to the bathroom.

-Slow Mo

-No Wanted

-infinite health

-weapon tiers

-vehicle spawn

-chaos mode

-all peds have weapons

-weather/time of day

-super melee

-super jump

-super bunny hop (if there are bikes)

-light ped on fire

These are just some I think would be fun to use after you finish the storyline, especially the ones in bold.

Raising hell with a never wanted cheat? Yeah I want that one... :jumpy:

-Slow Mo

-No Wanted

-infinite health

-weapon tiers

-vehicle spawn

-chaos mode

-all peds have weapons

-weather/time of day

-super melee

-super jump

-super bunny hop (if there are bikes)

-light ped on fire

These are just some I think would be fun to use after you finish the storyline, especially the ones in bold.

I want a cheat that lets you transform your vehicle into A walking, flying, shooting, machine, like Sweet Tooths truck in Twisted Metal They could be called, Grand Theft Autobots.

They're far-fetched, but:

Jetpack

Zombie Mode

First-Person Mode

No Cops

Spawn List (Vehicles)

Spawn List (Weapons)

Health

Armour

Ammo

Super Jump

+$10,000

Ped Riot

People Hate You

Parachute

Super Punch

Huge Explosions

Telekinesis (Not gonna happen, I know.)

GTA III- Era graphics mode

Overhead Camera (Like the first GTAs)

I know alot of these probably won't happen, but there's a chance.