11. $1,000,000

12. Tank

!3. All weapons

14. All weapons with all customizations

15. Jet

16 increase penis size

This is all i want.

• Like 2

I understand a lot of debate about GTAV but I don't understand the fascination with cheats in a massive game that has yet to be released and will be awesome without them.

• Like 1

i liked the $250,000 money cheat in GTA SA. it was awesome. i had over $500,000,000 by the time i started the missions. haha.

the only thing i didn't like about that was that it came with the armor cheat which is the one i use the most. i would rather it be a separate cheat this time.

i liked the $250,000 money cheat in GTA SA. it was awesome. i had over $500,000,000 by the time i started the missions. haha.

Didn't using cheats make the game impossible to beat? there was a main story mission, later in the game, where you have to save a guy who is jumping from a building. I remember that if you used cheats anytime in the game prior to that it would be impossible to save the guy.

Didn't using cheats make the game impossible to beat? there was a main story mission, later in the game, where you have to save a guy who is jumping from a building. I remember that if you used cheats anytime in the game prior to that it would be impossible to save the guy.

Supposedly, you had to cheat a certain number of times, but I had a file where I cheated repeatedly to test it and had no issues. Cheating in general certainly didn't affect anything, and if there were a number, it would have to be pretty high.

only the pedestrian riot cheat caused that glitch from what ive read. i was able to do that mission no problem.

If u did cheats a certain number of times before the mad dogg mission then it would be impossible

No cheats. Please.

Ok guys, fooling around after 100% completion, I will allow cheats....I'm getting softer from aging with the game series.

During active game play....NO.

Cheats that don't just enhance the already seen features of the game. Cheats that give you crazy things. Like cheats that make cars faster are already seen features. Cheats that give you laser guns. Thats a cheat I want.

Wy u maik copi pasta on gtaforums? :P

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=578490

I won't use cheats on GTA until I've;

1) 100%'d the game,

2) Got all the trophies,

3) Raped the shit out of the game and there's no me left for me to do.

And even then, the only cheats i'll use are the ones that make things funny, not cheats for money of health/armour. I usually save those cheats for trainers on the PC version a few years down the line.

• Like 3

Supposedly, you had to cheat a certain number of times, but I had a file where I cheated repeatedly to test it and had no issues. Cheating in general certainly didn't affect anything, and if there were a number, it would have to be pretty high.

I've never heard that. But I used cheats constantly on my 2nd play through and never encountered that problem.

I've never heard that. But I used cheats constantly on my 2nd play through and never encountered that problem.

yes because only the pedestrians riot cheat messed up the game! using that cheat once will make it IMPOSSIBLE to finish. all other cheats are fine.

San Andreas had 90+ Cheats

GTA IV had less than 20

i'm not expecting more than 30+ cheats in V, but at least give us shit besides stupid fucking car/weapon cheats.. give us super speed, flying cars, and NO POLICE EVER.. not asking for anything to help me with the story or anything too outrageous that we haven't already seen before, just want something fun to do when i'm free roaming.

San Andreas had 90+ Cheats

GTA IV had less than 20

i'm not expecting more than 30+ cheats in V, but at least give us shit besides stupid fucking car/weapon cheats.. give us super speed, flying cars, and NO POLICE EVER.. not asking for anything to help me with the story or anything too outrageous that we haven't already seen before, just want something fun to do when i'm free roaming.

I think we'll be pleasantly surprised by the variety of cheats in GTA V.

I expect there to be at least 30+ Cheats ( which I'll only use after I have finished the Main Story ).

Look for Invincibility, Unlimited Ammo, Wanted Level Cheats, Weapons Packages ( with attachments for the guns ) and plenty of Vehicle Spawn cheats ( with unique customizations ). As well as some new interesting cheats, similar to the Ped Riot one ( but maybe with zombies ), a Mega Punch cheat ( sending peds flying across the map ), and maybe even one that gives you super powers ( just to piss-off Volition/ the makers of Saints Row 4 ).

Hopefully there is also an animal spawn cheat, so I can spawn a large brown bear in amongst the packed crowds of Downtown Los Santos ( and then sit back and watch as the carnage unfolds :D )

Animal spawns. Yes.

I'd love to watch a multitude of cows stampede through the Vinewood Bowl during a packed concert, record the results, and upload it to Social Club.

• Like 4

My only bovine interest in this game is the potential realism (or lack thereof) when hitting a cow with a semi. If I can spawn a cow, I'm doing it on the freeway.

• Like 7

My only bovine interest in this game is the potential realism (or lack thereof) when hitting a cow with a semi. If I can spawn a cow, I'm doing it on the freeway.

Aaaah the memories...

• Like 1

Cheats are already popping up and gameplay leaks show that they work. They aren't numbers but instead buttons like in the III era. Some of them are from SA while others return from IV and BOGT.

EDIT: Some don't work.

There is a slidey car cheat. Don't know yet if it's bullshit.

Cheats are already popping up and gameplay leaks show that they work. They aren't numbers but instead buttons like in the III era. Some of them are from SA while others return from IV and BOGT.

EDIT: Some don't work. There is a slidey car cheat. Don't know yet if it's bullshit.

Looking at the cheats for the PS3, they seem suspiciously similar to the GTA:SA cheats? As in identical, I also don't see why they would go back to the old school button combos when the phone set up from GTAIV worked so well and meant the cheats were the same across multiple platforms

Alot of you guys are right about cheats that should return I think they should put spit if them cheats back in because gta4 was so plain and boring they really need to put riots,flying car's,etc. Because seeing that realistic car fling then crashing into a tree or building would be fucking awesome like no lie and the pedestrians going crazy and shooting at each other that would be amazing too so if anyone agrees leave a reply and saying what cheats you like to see..... O_O

I disagree i want gtaV to be boring as hell with no cheats...

Nah im just yankin yer chain i wanna crusie over a rioting los santos in a flying submarine then go hulk and superpunch everything in sight!

I hope there is a flying cheat to make cars and boats fly, get in the submarine and fly away.

I didn't like the cheats being in the phone in IV especially when I was running from the cops then I get shot and have to pull it back up, either way is fine just not a fan of the phone