Ain't really bothered about cheats tbh, i'm gonna try do without em.

That's the thing.

In my opinion, using cheats to complete the story detracts from the story-line. But after the game, or when you're just looking for something fun to do in-game, cheats can be fun to just mess around with. Like the super-punch in TBoGT; that shit is hilarious.

im going with A_P on this one, no cheats untill completion, but if there is cheats already then theres cheats, nothing we can do

Why do you care if someone else cheats before 100% completion.

I would like a cheat that allows you to walk through walls whilste fucking other peoples moms. Always been a fantasy of mines.

Jetbacks would be nice... also, a cheat where everything moves super fast (and super slow) while you move at the same time. WOuld be cool for making clips.

EG, your in a car drving fast, jump out, the car slows down, but you stay in normal time...

Or, hell, maybe time warp bubbles.

well if the game is revolved around the "almighty dollar" i think the money cheat out off all, don't care about anything else but the money cheat would be handy

I personally loved the monster truck cheat on SA, the Unlimited ammo, health, more cars to spawn, money, more guns that you cant get by just playing the game some kind of crazy ass AR that shoots RPG's, and defiantly weather change somethin like snow or sandstorm

well if the game is revolved around the "almighty dollar" i think the money cheat out off all, don't care about anything else but the money cheat would be handy

Is it really that difficult to make money? GTA IV was to be a "rags to better rags" game but I had close to 1 Million $ by the time I finished.

I'd like climate cheats:

Desert cheat that covers the city in sand w/ frequent sand storms

Artic cheat that covers the city in snow and ice w/ frequent blizzards

And maybe a cheat that puts the city underwater. All movement will be slowed down, bullets included, underwater creatures like fish etc all swim above you instead of birds.

A cheat that sets the whole city on fire would be cool too.

A mirror cheat aswell.

I'd like climate cheats:

And maybe a cheat that puts the city underwater. All movement will be slowed down, bullets included, underwater creatures like fish etc all swim above you instead of birds.

A mirror cheat aswell.

Climate would be nice, I'd like to see the streets snowy for a few days at random points in the game however mods did a lot of what you suggested in some of the GTA games.

Desert/Arctic were accounted for in San Andreas through mods, GTA San Andreas also had a water level trainer you opened before you opened the game, the city would then be flooded to your set amount, I think there was a mod for fire, and funky AR Max codes could flip the screen upside.

It was in Vice City. I'd kind of like to see that cheat return, myself, if only because Niko wasn't as customizable as I'd liked. Really, I just hope the next GTA takes place in the summer, I wasn't happy with picking my outfit out of a selection of twenty jackets.

michelle: "cold weather we are having"

Niko "quite"

fuck you, i live in canada and i have to deal with -50 temps (sub zero farinheit)and 16ft snow drifts and your complaining cause it rains in winter?

...assholes...

and i have to walk to school everyday when its 130fh outside and people bitch around for 90fh

I'd like all of the cheats that were in GTA 4(excluding the vehicle cheats) to be in GTA V available on a mobile phone like GTA 4, and I'd love more weapon cheats so you can have the ability to get anytype of gun or hand weapon at anytime.

I'd like all of the cheats that were in GTA 4(excluding the vehicle cheats) to be in GTA V available on a mobile phone like GTA 4, and I'd love more weapon cheats so you can have the ability to get anytype of gun or hand weapon at anytime.

The mobile cheat entry was a piece of shit imo, you just stood there like a moron while getting shot when using it. If you got shot, you put it away. You couldn't run with it, or crouch with it. I prefer the good ol' R1 R2 L1 R2 left down right up left down right up, or pressing the ~ key like in skyrim and entering a code.

• Like 1

flying cars, cars drive on water, flying boats extra stars above the max so if its six stars like normal the chaeat will be for eight stars and an invincability cheat would be nice

I'd like climate cheats:

A mirror cheat aswell.

that would be frekin sweet a tsunami cheat would be cool to

Yea definitely peds riot, that would of been amazing on gta iv but they didnt jump on the chance like idiots. id like to see peds riot, chaos mode, flying cars, super jump, super punch, infinite life and infinite ammo

They're all amazing cheats, but my two favourites would be "Chaos Mode" and "Flying Cars"

The mobile cheat entry was a piece of shit imo, you just stood there like a moron while getting shot when using it. If you got shot, you put it away. You couldn't run with it, or crouch with it. I prefer the good ol' R1 R2 L1 R2 left down right up left down right up, or pressing the ~ key like in skyrim and entering a code.

To be honest, I'd say lets just have both styles, but I liked the mobile for cruising but your car got hit and you could easily repair it. And sjust stood there? You have a cheats section you don't have to dial all of the time and you could walk and drive with it.