Sign in to follow this  
llliiiiiiiiilllll

Can you keep your kicks fresh?

Can you keep your kicks fresh?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Seriously?

No. Just no.

Lol if you're upset that this topic now exists I'm sorry to hear that, shit says general disscussion and I don't think it's out of place. I like to assume people can be into video games and still care about how they look, so I don't see how this is a bad thing. It was stressin on my mind so I want to see how other people feel about it. If the topic is a problem I'll be fine watchin it get locked.

In Russia, shoe wears man.

I buy a pair. Wear them every day and when they look shit, i get some more. I have other shoes and boots for different occasions/weather but same rules apply. They get dirty and old, i just buy new ones.

• Like 1

Like most people, care for a few weeks then give up keeping them clean. But I like my timbs being a little dirty makes them look rugged, plus when I landscape in the summer I can't give a shit anyway.

• Like 1

I can't understand why people (kids, especially) treat their shoes like gold. I don't see the purpose of caring for something that:

1: People will rarely see.

2: As Fitty said, are shoes. They remain on your feet. Constantly. They will be damaged and defiled over time.

I'll give my shoes a quick polish before a night out, but that's the extent of it.

I only buy white trainers, so far my "spit N rub" technique is keeping them clean.

• Like 1

Steal toed boots suck..

I got me a nice pair of timberland work boots, theyve lasted around 9 months, but the soles are wearing out now...

• Like 1

Just curious how people treat their shoes. I used to just wear them out and not mind what happens to them since they're only shoes, but I recently dropped $200 on a pair of butters (timbs) and I'm stressin trying to keep them lookin nice. Second day wearing them and a girl spilled rum on them lol..

So what's your position on your foot wear? Do you not care, do you baby them, or do you just try to clean them occaisonally?

If you're calling Timberland boots butters, you're a fucking proud american. I own a pair of Timberlands, I don't give a fuck what they look like their boots not dress shoes, I wear them because they're waterproof and comfortable (plus easy to clean after a brushfire). Also Timberlands are boots not shoes.

<_< proud american.

Just curious how people treat their shoes. I used to just wear them out and not mind what happens to them since they're only shoes, but I recently dropped $200 on a pair of butters (timbs) and I'm stressin trying to keep them lookin nice. Second day wearing them and a girl spilled rum on them lol..

So what's your position on your foot wear? Do you not care, do you baby them, or do you just try to clean them occaisonally?

If you're calling Timberland boots butters, you're a fucking proud american. I own a pair of Timberlands, I don't give a fuck what they look like their boots not dress shoes, I wear them because they're waterproof and comfortable (plus easy to clean after a brushfire). Also Timberlands are boots not shoes.

<_< proud american.

Lol that's what people call them where I'm from, nd we wear them for the looks rather than for work. I'm sorry but if I'm buying boots to work in I'm not about to drop more than $100 on them. I'm not even gonna play the internet tough guy and dignify your smack talking because nothing can get settled online. Hate if you want, but what you call me a "proud american" for is what women find attractive in clubs that I go to so shit u say doesn't faze me.

Thanks for the responses everyone else, I agree with most of u and honestly you're makin me lean more towards not worryin as much.

<_< proud american.

Lol that's what people call them where I'm from, nd we wear them for the looks rather than for work. I'm sorry but if I'm buying boots to work in I'm not about to drop more than $100 on them. I'm not even gonna play the internet tough guy and dignify your smack talking because nothing can get settled online. Hate if you want, but what you call me a "proud american" for is what women find attractive in clubs that I go to so shit u say doesn't faze me.

Thanks for the responses everyone else, I agree with most of u and honestly you're makin me lean more towards not worryin as much.

I treat my feet with respect and don't wear shit leather, Boots aren't made to be shown off for looks. If you want to look good wear a suit and dress shoes.

• Like 1

I take care of my work shoes but that's it. Couldn't care less how my casual shoes look like.

I expect people to look me in the eyes, not my shoes. Eyes or penis.