Sign in to follow this  
DuPz0r

Playstation Eye-lense

I can't even put a normal lens in my eye without wincing like a girl, let alone one with either hefty chip or a wire hanging from it! lol Either way, i can see potential with this. If you combine it with the tracking you could 'in theory' have a full virtual reality game. When you look around (irl) the camera is your eyes. But movement would be an issue. Controllers could still work i guess.

Games where you play first person, or driving/racing game in first person would work great with this. I can see Gran Turismo 6, in-car-veiw with these lenses on. That would pretty awesome imo...

Look at my mw5 elite contacts. They dont let me walk through walls and fuck your moms, but i can still jack off to my sister.

Maybe if they showed a fat ass doing eye motions simulating a girl giving him a bj, while a hot girl reacts to his every instruction, well.. I might be more interested...

the concept sounds cool, but i've never worn contacts, and i would probably cry trying to put it in just to play video games...

second, what if i looked to the side just to gaze at the crap lying around since fallout has trained me to look at EVERYTHING lying about... would the camera and movement suddenly go over there even though i didn't want to actually head that way??

and third, pass :lol:... call me old fashioned, but i don't think these cheap gimmicks are needed to sell a system... i want GAMES to play, not confusing technology to "enhance" the immersion... the games themselves are pretty immersive already... i must be getting old since i seem to reject new tech every now and then :lol:...

• Like 1

I want contact lenses that can scan a person's appearance and alter it real time so you can see a modified image of the person.

The only reason I want this is so I can remain faithful to the mrs while fucking someone different every night.

• Like 1