JamieMilne

iGTA5 Deathmatch (Jan. 28 - PS3)

Not only that but igrandtheftauto has lost twice as many fueds as they've won. I'm guessing the other 290 members had something to do with that.

I don't have MP3 yet so it's not a problem for me.. for now.

You have been warned, James!

You have been warned... :watchit:

• Like 1

If you check in to the iGTA5 crew periodically, a spot may open up, I think someone else got in that way, can't remember who it was.

I better get a spot before GTA V comes out.

Also, how do you leave a crew?

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out :P

Now that you figured it out, teach the noobs in that crew.

Before I try doing one of these events I need to know how many of you have RDR. Right now I have 4 ppl.

gtagrl

bOnEs

ViceMan

and myself (Ku Zi Mu)

i did alright a couple months ago when i jumped in and did some co-op... a couple of times me and some random worked together, and a few other times people were trying to ambush me while i played it... i got them more than they got me... so, it seems like i still got it :D... i'd give it a shot, it's still one of the best games this gen period... i even wrote some guides for ireddead ;)...

Great! Hypothetically speaking, if we were to have a RDR event, would we play on Mondays aswell, or another day of the week?

the GTAIV matches won't be every week i don't think... we're kinda back into it right now, but we always seem to get burned out on them... other nights are possible too... i mean, i get home by 6 on other nights too, and it wouldn't be out of my realm to sneak in a quick match if i could, as long as others do and i didn't have immediate plans right away...

the only problem with RDR was the incredibly glitchy multiplayer... you think it's bad with GTAIV, it's twice as bad with RDR...

Maybe they patched it. I just don't experience that sort of stuff with RDR anymore. Any lag or glitches I encounter never really bother me.

it was the dropping of random players on a more consistent level IMO... with GTAIV, it was more consistent with those that had trouble often, in RDR it was like playing roulette...

Yeah especially with international private matches. RDR was terrible with match making and syncing. People losing connection every couples of minutes. As soon as one person joined someone would be kicked to make room. Otherwise we would have had way more RDR matches, seeing as it was so popular around here.