Or I can simply just refrain from posting anything about driving physics if that's what he wants. Like I said I am not mad anymore, and I am not trying to prove a point.

I would be overjoyed.

You have my word,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FpFHDXxHYM&feature=youtube_gdata

Why was the video taken out. The way Lamar said nigga was funny.

Omg guys I have to tell you this, It's not really a spoiler but it's my first impression about cars. Put a spoiler tag just in case.

Some of you know how critical I was, regarding the GTA IV car audio.

I just found a Coquette and holy crap, I was just standing there and revving the shit out of the car in neutral and watch it backfire.

The sound is completely overhauled, cars actually have rev limiters now, so it's bouncing off the rev limiter if you got full throttle. The frickin' backfire looks better than Forza 5 lol, who needs next gen? The engine when accelerating sounds like a high revving V8 with variable valve timing, also has proper sound effect when deccelerating. I've just let the car engine running on idle for a minute just to hear the awesome subwoofer effect.(It's really cool when you have a 5.1 digital surround)The xenon lights at night remind me of IceEnhancer on pc.

The driving itself is different from GTA IV, have to play some more. Cars have more grip, the steering is very responsive, but you can still spin out or roll over. It's not MCLA or Sleeping Dogs. Only annoying thing so far is the handbrake cam, I can't turn it off.

Guys, bad news. Based on dozens of complaints from a couple people stating that the driving seen in shady pre-release leaked gameplay videos was sub par, R* has decided to remove automobiles from GTA 5 altogether. The game will henceforth be called "Grand Theft Boat, Plane and Helicopter". No other details at this time.

• Like 4

Omg guys I have to tell you this, It's not really a spoiler but it's my first impression about cars. Put a spoiler tag just in case.

Some of you know how critical I was, regarding the GTA IV car audio.

I just found a Coquette and holy crap, I was just standing there and revving the shit out of the car in neutral and watch it backfire.

The sound is completely overhauled, cars actually have rev limiters now, so it's bouncing off the rev limiter if you got full throttle. The frickin' backfire looks better than Forza 5 lol, who needs next gen? The engine when accelerating sounds like a high revving V8 with variable valve timing, also has proper sound effect when deccelerating. I've just let the car engine running on idle for a minute just to hear the awesome subwoofer effect.(It's really cool when you have a 5.1 digital surround)The xenon lights at night remind me of IceEnhancer on pc.

The driving itself is different from GTA IV, have to play some more. Cars have more grip, the steering is very responsive, but you can still spin out or roll over. It's not MCLA or Sleeping Dogs. Only annoying thing so far is the handbrake cam, I can't turn it off.

the only thing that annoyed me with driving in IV was the horrible camera it had, i had to constantly move the camera while i turned a corner, or went over a hill otherwise being able to see anything was impossible and i crashed all the time.

other that, i don't really care what they did

Guys, bad news. Based on dozens of complaints from a couple people stating that the driving seen in shady pre-release leaked gameplay videos was sub par, R* has decided to remove automobiles from GTA 5 altogether. The game will henceforth be called "Grand Theft Boat, Plane and Helicopter". No other details at this time.

downloadingisstealingcampaign-642-380.png

Well I fucking can't!

• Like 1

The only thing I read today that kind of bugged me was, no car hydrolics. ohwel

It's about give and take. If they want to give us something amazing they're going to have to take something away because of limitations of space on the current generation. On the next gen where the consoles are updated and both use blu ray disc then space limitations aren't so much of a restrictions. So the next GTA should be another huge milestone.

controller limits aswell, how you control the hydros without taking away say camera control.

i know if i lost camera control in IV for hydros i would never use hydros, because have camera control was needed for my to be able to drive anywhere

The best option for hydraulic controls would be the Saints Row 2 route. Honk the horn with the left analog stick, then operate the hydraulics with the right analog stick. Honk it again, the hydraulics stop and the camera functions normally.

i saw the gameplays, the driving is actually pretty good, so i was wrong... but, the suspension could be improved... and the damage is same as 4, meaning it's way too good... the only problem i see is the suspension... when you go over a sidewalk it looks like tdu2... which has some pretty bad driving physics... i'm not saying the physics are bad... just the suspension is not the best ever....