Sign in to follow this  
The Mad Dooby

What cars do we miss the most from the past gta's?

I miss the jet fighter from San Andreas (which was the best gta ever). You could go anywhere fast, you were pretty much indestructible, and you could just jump out and open your parachute. But, most of all, it's not the cars I miss, it's the cars that have never been in the game, like Mercedes, Audi, BMW, Lamborghini, and Bentley lookalikes (because, obviously, they can't use real names, although I heard there are mods for the PC version of GTA IV that add these cars to the game).

I'm not even trying to be a dick anymore. This shit is real simple, take the time to make your posts legible. Please?

could somebody make real world car mods for xbox already? pissing me off seeing all these sick pc mods and im stuck with my base game

I'm sure plenty of people already have. There are tons of mods for the 360, you just can't get on Xbox Live after you mod the console. Well, you can get online, but then they'll find out you've modded your console and you'll be banned from Live, then you really won't be able to get on Live.

• Like 1