War-d1

2 "New" Screenshots & Official Cover Art Due This Month

Yes, you are wrong.

Video games are released on Tuesdays, never on Wednesdays. And October 20th was a Wednesday.

2004-10.png

then howd i get it on my birthday? answer me that....i know for a fact i got it on my birthday which was the same date it was released you dont have to believe me but i know the truth, did you get it on the day it was released?

Some idiot on youtube was trying to convince me that GTA V would be released on a Sunday.

Actual personal message he sent me:

"You don't know dumbass did you actually look up that fact it could 5-5 get it so they could we don't know till they tell us"

By 5-5 he means May 5th....

Some idiot on youtube was trying to convince me that GTA V would be released on a Sunday.

Actual personal message he sent me:

"You don't know dumbass did you actually look up that fact it could 5-5 get it so they could we don't know till they tell us"

By 5-5 he means May 5th....

Youtube is like 4chan it's just trolls.

Those SUV police cars look nice, someone should update those onto the" Gta 5 Vehicles " on the main page..Only one car is listed for the Police section, and thats the cruiser

EDIT: Never mind it's already updated!!

Hmmm I'm still going April... Anyway on topic "cough cough" apart from the 3 protags who else may be on the cover? I'm voting chop!

most likely since chop was on the promotional posters

Those SUV police cars look nice, someone should update those onto the" Gta 5 Vehicles " on the main page..Only one car is listed for the Police section, and thats the cruiser

EDIT: Never mind it's already updated!!

You probably should have looked at the page sometime this past year.

You probably should have looked at the page sometime this past year.

Jeez, Fitty. 2013's only a week old. :P

Regarding box art, I bet iFruit girl is on the cover. She'll either be in an extreme corner, or dead in the middle.

• Like 2

1: Jamie, I don't either. But she's definitely going to be on there. Probably in one of the configurations I mentioned.

2: iFruit Girl is fugly. Very Reptilian-like...Maybe it's just because I'm not a fan of blondes. But she is fugly.

• Like 1

1: Jamie, I don't either. But she's definitely going to be on there. Probably in one of the configurations I mentioned.

2: iFruit Girl is fugly. Very Reptilian-like...Maybe it's just because I'm not a fan of blondes. But she is fugly.

I still think she looks like Kate Upton.

00024780.Kate-Upton.jpg

• Like 2

I think GTAV's box art will be the best yet. I'm just thinking about the game, and how amazing it's going to be. I've never been this hyped up because of a game .Just pre-ordered a couple t-shirts to wear and hang on my wall

Well, there will be a girl on there....but maybe it doesn't have to be the iFruit girl...it could be the stop and frisk girl instead.

v_frisk_me_800x600.jpg

Or, you know, what the hell. Maybe the cop instead. :v

just thought of something there will have to be i more piece of artwork we are missing the helicopter

top left corner as always! But you might see a plane also?

oh and most likely a motorcycle or some kinda bike on the right side near the top or bottom.

Edited by -GODFATHER-

I really hope they give a release date with the cover I reckon it'll be a week today we will see it after the max Payne dlc 100% then its all systems go for gta5!!