War-d1

2 "New" Screenshots & Official Cover Art Due This Month

So on newswire it says cover art and more by the end of the month can't wait not long now wooooooo and some epic pics for desktop etc maybe a release date???

I didn't notice the new concept art until just now, thought i may as well discuss it in this thread.

trio-car-trunk.jpg

I wonder what's in the Tornado Boot. What do you guys think? A person, a load of money, moonshine..? Probably a person.

Also, can anyone think of a good caption for this image?

@bronson I saw you post that on the newswire.

Your making me blush stop :wub:

but anywho, this new artwork is by far my favorite. By the backdrop it looks like they are deep in the countryside about to unload a stiff or about to shoot one...

@bronson I saw you post that on the newswire.

Your making me blush stop :wub:

but anywho, this new artwork is by far my favorite. By the backdrop it looks like they are deep in the countryside about to unload a stiff or about to shoot one...

blushing? right i'm replying!

I imagine they probably kidnapped someone, tied him up in the trunk and drove him deep into the countryside so they could "dispose" of him.

I've never wanted to play as a smelly trampy mad man before, thanks Rockstar, know i do!

I thought of a caption for that image now:

"They opened the trunk, and i JIZZED IN THEIR FACE!"

• Like 1

"Keep the guns on him, boys. I'm gettin' my fuck on."

Trevor most definitely has the rape face on.

• Like 2

1st pic- Purple flames, and the plastic bag in the trash can... Perfect

2nd pic- What the fuck is Trevor doing? Easter eggs on top of Vinewood letters?

Lol my thoughts exactly. Trev has the perv on. He's spotted a bit of flesh, and is winding down with a pre-beer.

Trevor: "Hey guys, take a good hard look at my ballsack collection"

I didn't notice the new concept art until just now, thought i may as well discuss it in this thread.

trio-car-trunk.jpg

I wonder what's in the Tornado Boot. What do you guys think? A person, a load of money, moonshine..? Probably a person.

I feel (considering each character holds a gun)

that there is a body in the boot of the car unless they are going to shot a pile of money (?????)

What do you think?

Lol my thoughts exactly. Trev has the perv on. He's spotted a bit of flesh, and is winding down with a pre-beer.

Trevor: "Hey guys, take a good hard look at my ballsack collection"

Every caption will be about Trevor being creepy.

I like how Michael and Franklin have been completely overshadowed before the game's even out.

• Like 1

trio-car-trunk.jpg

that there is a body in the boot of the car unless they are going to shot a pile of money (?????)

What do you think?

Makes me think of either the part in Goodfellas where they pull over and stab that guy in the trunk to death, or that bit in Jackie Brown where there's the dead body in the trunk.

Louis: Who's that?

Ordell: That's Beaumont.

Louis: Who's Beaumont?

Ordell: An employee I had to let go.

• Like 1

trio-car-trunk.jpg

What do you think?

Makes me think of either the part in Goodfellas where they pull over and stab that guy in the trunk to death, or that bit in Jackie Brown where there's the dead body in the trunk.

Louis: Who's that?

Ordell: That's Beaumont.

Louis: Who's Beaumont?

Ordell: An employee I had to let go.

Good call, It's probably influenced by one of those two movies.

trio-car-trunk.jpg

What do you think?

Well unless Tornado's have an in-boot/trunk light, what would that glow be coming from? It can't be lens flair as the sunlight is coming in from the left by the looks of it.

trio-car-trunk.jpg

Great Stereo Sound...

So thats Marcelus Wallace briefcase...

Another guy sleeping in the trunk...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRw3nudL1Fw