Jizzy

GTA SA

I don't care much for this. I I bought GTA3 when it came out on PSN because I wanted the portable version at the time and didn't have a device to play it on. I have SA on PC so there's no no point downgrading to the PS2 version. I will however get a portable android version of SA now that I have a device to play it on.

the only reason i might get this is to play with the normal sized official ps3 controller. sometime in the past i've let friends borrow my ps2 controller and it's never made its way back to me, so now i have to use a big bulky controller on the ps2.

that's what i was thinking, but i'd like some confirmation on that...

Rockstar needs to stop fucking around a release an HD trilogy for these games already....

we gotta wait a couple more years for the 10th anniversary SA game before we start to hear about a trilogy release... they gotta milk this out a little more...

got confirmation that it was available in canada... i asked the guy to check when he got the chance... he did, and it's there... like jizzin, i thought it was the same market... playstation needs to start calling it the NA store, since i am sure mexico got it too...

San Andreas slated for December 11th release on american psn

http://uk.ign.com/ar...-andreas-on-psn

And for XBox? Any word? :D

Yes, that is correct.

It's been out on Xbox Originals for 1200 MS pts for a few years.

wow, San Andreas is AUD 21.99 on the Australian PSN. I read it's 14.99 in the US, which is expensive for there as well. Australia just gets the Joan Collins special. At least it got released on PSN here. For some reason, xbox live Australia won't sell SA in Australia.

What are R* thinking? If the game had been remastered or in HD, I might have considered buying it.

This needs to be brought to the PSN store. NOW!

o_O

*looks around for Rockstar agent*

Quick motherfuckers aren't they.

. . . . . . . . .

GTAV needs to be released. NOW!

*waits*