Sign in to follow this  
fifo

GTA 5 in the Lost and Dammed??

in the lost and dammed download for GTA 4,in one of the cutscenes it shows a billboard sign that says, "visit vice city for $300" or along those lines.you can also see it by free roaming.

but is that a hint to the next GTA 5??

Those billboards were in the first trailer that was released for GTA IV, and there's been speculation ever since as to their true meaning. Could be just a reference to previous games, could be something more - hopefully in a few months time we'll find out.

• Like 1

Guest Qwerty

Yeah, now that L.A. Noire is out and Rockstar have started releasing screens and info for Max Payne 3 there's only Agent left. I'd be amazed if they announced something other than the next GTA.

I think GTA V will be announced before Agent. R* need a game they know is certain to bring in the next wave of revenue, and GTA is their most established series. L.A. Noire and Agent are too new and unknown to bring in the big bucks, sure they'll make a decent amount because of R*s reputation, but GTA is the cash cow.

Whay I heard ther IS a cutscenes that roman when roman try to encorage to do a deal with dimitri so they can enjoy live in vice city at the semi final mission,and there is one more,like phil bell try to raid a drug transport in charge island the cutsene tells A DRUG IS BEING TRANSPORT FROM VICE CITY,so yeah gta 5 is vice city

I meant roman is niko,I was very sleepy that time >_<

I remember when the first trailer came out and because of people pulling apart the trailer speculation decided we would be able to go to the airport and fly to vice, inside gta IV. Never happened but me personally, I would love to see a new vice city... Absolutely love to see that.