Psy

New Members Introduce Yourself

I have not been very active on the forums these last couple of years but like a diseased pigeon i always find my way home.

I love diseased pigeons, they're so cute and cuddly. :wub:Also tasty.

11998_medium.jpg

Aww, we have the same eyes.

• Like 1

I have not been very active on the forums these last couple of years but like a diseased pigeon i always find my way home.

I love diseased pigeons, they're so cute and cuddly. :wub:Also tasty.

11998_medium.jpg

Aww, we have the same eyes.

Please I tapped that bitch months ago.

Haha! Much better!

You're not gonna bombard us with messages urging us to donate to poor honkys like Psy's other test dummy, are you?

<_<

I'm far from a test dummy and no i'm not going to be asking for donations for anything. Even if i did you'd probably have no money to give... :o Oh noez i didn't..... >_>

If you want my money, the African children have it all... go and beat them up and get it, and while you're at it enslave them and ship them thousands of miles to work in my fields please. It's the most politically correct thing to do.

I'm far from a test dummy and no i'm not going to be asking for donations for anything. Even if i did you'd probably have no money to give... :o Oh noez i didn't..... >_>

:(

That was just...

I don't know what....

Just....

That was just...

I don't know what....

Just....

I know, even Massacre isn't that harsh. He's like a gentle breeze caressing my scrotum by comparison.

• Like 1

How rude! Walks into the brand new forums and starts terrorizing members like she's the queen or something. :angry:

theone.jpg

o wait...

I didnt quite walk into the forums thinking i was the queen.... i signed in..... ^_^

I know, even Massacre isn't that harsh. He's like a gentle breeze caressing my scrotum by comparison.

Hug me, brother?

*hugs in a completely masculine and non-gay way*

Hi

I just began using this site today. I'm in Kansas City, and I used to go to the other GTA forums. Other than that, my PSN is ENVi3

Welcome to all new members.

Nottingham Forest FC

gta-sanandreas.com

forklift

bizarre profanity.

4 x cheers!

(I sometimes drive a forklift and decapitating is my speciality.)

Welcome, ENVi3. :)

^ Who thought these two posts are bad, and why? :(

Nice of you cunts to bother telling me about the new site. If I wasn't stalking Massacre, I'd have had to try to make my home elsewhere.

Edit: Been here since late 2004, Australian, not telling you my name, QD is gay etc.

WTF are you talking about man. Did you expect a hand written announcement in the post?

It was announced in the news: PRESENTING IGTA5.COM, and it was also announced in the Important Information forum on the old board: iGTA5.com.

Welcome to all new members.

Nottingham Forest FC

gta-sanandreas.com

forklift

bizarre profanity.

4 x cheers!

(I sometimes drive a forklift and decapitating is my speciality.)

Welcome, ENVi3. :)

^ Who thought these two posts are bad, and why? :(

Nice of you cunts to bother telling me about the new site. If I wasn't stalking Massacre, I'd have had to try to make my home elsewhere.

Edit: Been here since late 2004, Australian, not telling you my name, QD is gay etc.

WTF are you talking about man. Did you expect a hand written announcement in the post?

It was announced in the news: PRESENTING IGTA5.COM, and it was also announced in the Important Information forum on the old board: iGTA5.com.

I don't read Important Information. I expected a personalised invitation, yes.

• Like 1

Hi, I hope a few of you know me. I'm John and I'm a doctor. I joined 7 and a bit years ago and was active for about half that time, I reckon. I may be around periodically.

• Like 2