He made a spam post, I deleted it, and you both bitched about it. You didn't correct anything, and now you're spamming by not dropping the subject.

Get back on topic.

• Like 1

There is a fourth guy we play as called casey. Rumor that was supposedly confirmed by the voice actor.

There is a fourth guy we play as called casey. Rumor that was supposedly confirmed by the voice actor.

I heard there was also a 5th guy called jobo, who was naive (or sarcastic) as fuck.

• Like 1

Source or GTFO. It's very well possible that he's a character in the game, but it's almost impossible that we play him, since he's been left out of everything so fucking far.

Source or GTFO. It's very well possible that he's a character in the game, but it's almost impossible that we play him, since he's been left out of everything so fucking far.

Here is what he's talking about, looks like a bunch of bullshit, but who knows... i stopped reading when i got to "uncovered by people on GTA forums" but here you go man. http://gamingbolt.co...ing-screenshots

After looking at it on his IMDB, i think we might see a Casey, but we surely won't play as him...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0934637/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

Edited by -Godfather-

Like I said, it's possible he's in GTA. No arguing against that. But he's definitely not a playable character, unless they invented him after the last screens were released.

Saying they are the voice actors, I think R* learnt from Ned Luke. Because he looks a lot like his va, and for the first year after the first trailer Micheal was known as Ned. I think they probably made the other two look less like the VA, to avoid that happening again.

They should all be great but the way they described Trevor makes me want to play as him the most. A 40-year old drug addict who wears wife beaters and lives in a trailer park. His friend sounds cool too, a paranoid conspiracy nut who lives next door and is afraid of what Trevor will get him into next.

This is really of topic but I couldn't stop laugh at your dis gon b gud joke at the bottom :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: