You were insulting his grammar, right? You used the word "your" when you should've used "you're".

It was just a bit ironic. Thats all.

little bits of info from this - http://www.gamekings.tv/videos/alles-over-gta-v/

• He confirms that it wasn't a cutscene when he sits next to the pool, gets up and goes inside it was actual gameplay.

• He also explains how the switching feature works there is an indicator for each and every protagonist on the zoomed out map which you can select and switch (not scripted)

• He confirms that the mission that was showed during the press showing is 100% gameplay even parts that normally would be a cutscene.

that's about the only newish info. we already knew most of that. just interesting about the cut scene notes.

• Like 2

Yeah, I don't see Trevor and I don't think the other guy is Jimmy either. Didn't IGN report how, when they saw the demo, they saw a 4th selection in the character select option, but it was blurred out or something like that? I'm guessing every now and then there will be some goons who are friends with Mike, Trev, and Frank that will assist in some of the missions. That's probably what those other 2 guys are.

Didn't IGN report how, when they saw the demo, they saw a 4th selection in the character select option, but it was blurred out or something like that?

I'm assuming that the 4th slot is going to be used for a more customizable multiplayer character. If I'm not mistaken Houser did say that V is going to do to open world multiplayer what III did to open world single player, which also supports my theory that your multiplayer character may play a significant role somehow in your single player game, more of a wish than a theory though.

Trevor probably didn't even exist back then.

he might of, but maybe they changed his appearance, like the did franklin's, because i think that the guy driving the red car in the first trailer was an early version of franklin until they changed the model (maybe)

little bits of info from this - http://www.gamekings...les-over-gta-v/

• He confirms that it wasn't a cutscene when he sits next to the pool, gets up and goes inside it was actual gameplay.

• He also explains how the switching feature works there is an indicator for each and every protagonist on the zoomed out map which you can select and switch (not scripted)

• He confirms that the mission that was showed during the press showing is 100% gameplay even parts that normally would be a cutscene.

that's about the only newish info. we already knew most of that. just interesting about the cut scene notes.

I translated that article. Now I can't stop laughing!

"If Rockstar fart who has a bit of a GTA flavors, then the world is at their feet. This is unfortunately a bit for us here in the newsroom."

"Everything about GTA V is immediately fully inflated. Just a simple logo ensures that the whole world stopped and everyone all the other "important" things around him forget."

• Like 1

Hey guys, looking back at the first trailer, would you agree on this?

25tgf1z.jpg

I reckon this is a heist pulled sometime in Michael's past. And he may of been double-crossed, or might of even been the double-crosser ( that's why he's in the Witness Protection Program ). So this job could of been for a Mafia like Organisation or Criminal Syndicate, who now wants him dead.

That is why Trevor and Franklin are absent, and why Michael looks slightly younger. Plus even the two cars featured in the scene are older models. So this mission could of happened 10 years or more ago.

PS. Just some theories I had, I'm not saying these are facts or anything.

They have no tattoos they cant be Franklin and Trevor.

No, if you pause at the right moment you can see Franklin in the front behind the wheel

Trevor probably didn't even exist back then.

Of course he existed.... You really think they were gonna add another character and change up the whole storyline and mission sturcture that late into development?

80462491.jpg

No, if you pause at the right moment you can see Franklin in the front behind the wheel

might be him, would make sense for him to drive

might be him, would make sense for him to drive

I couldn't see Franklin anywhere in the Jewellery Heist Scene.

@BlackSox9 when the two guys exit the back of the van you can see a face in between them looking back from the driver seat, it kinda looks like him.. kinda difficult to see.