Sign in to follow this  
Asthenia

GameInformer Issue Cover and Discussion

do you guys think that this week only we will be hearing a lot about GTAV and then no more info for the rest of the month, or do you think we'll see a slow release of info for a while after.

i think we might have info this month then quiet december until the end of january.

hopefully we get a few screens now and then, because it will suck to have no news for 2 months. maybe R* will do what they did with Max Payne 3 and release a youtube video every couple of weeks showing elements of the game, like weapons, or vehicles for example. or maybe that's just hopeful thinking.

i think we might have info this month then quiet december until the end of january.

I agree, I think all this info is better because then people are just going to start reviewing all of these pictures/news and we're going to know more rather than anticipating the release for 5 pictures every week and once we see them we're just like that's it..

I agree, I think all this info is better because then people are just going to start reviewing all of these pictures/news and we're going to know more rather than anticipating the release for 5 pictures every week and once we see them we're just like that's it..

Now that I think about it, I disagree with myself, I would rather have a few pictures every week than everything at once.

im hoping they do gameplay series and vids about the game too. its gta we all know what its like. i think they might need to show off the new feature, incase a lot of their fanbase is worried.

i don't think we will get something new every week.

yea. maybe after this week we wont get any info until thanksgiving or december, and then we will probably get info every other week or so.

I re-read it the other day. And It re-ignited my imagination.

This is a great playlist of podcasts by CVG. Most of it is things we already know about GTA V, but it's pretty good to listen to every Wednesday:

Sign in to follow this