Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marney1

GTA 3

Guest Gary

Just got a parcel of GTAIII 10th Anniversary gear from Rockstar. :)

• T-shirt
  • Those shiny metallic stickers that DuP' posted above
  • R* logo sticker packs
  • Icon sized R* logo sticker packs

It changed everything we knew about games at the time. And it paved the way for games for years to come

It set a new standard in gaming and created a genre all its own.

It put r* on the map and gave the ps2 a flagship game.

It wont countless awards most of which look like 9.5 5/5 10/10.

It was the first game of its kind when it was released

I remember working all summer to save up for a ps2 that year.

Guest Marney1

Grand Theft Auto III: 10 Year Anniversary Edition Coming to Mobile Devices Next Week - December 15th

Grand Theft Auto III: 10 Year Anniversary Edition will be available for select new generation iOS and Android devices on the App Store and Android Marketplace next week, December 15th for $4.99. Below is an updated list of devices to be supported at launch, along with some brand new screenshots from both the iOS and Android versions (also look for a new trailer to coincide with the official release next week).

Apple iOS Devices: iPad 1 & 2, iPhone 4 & 4S, iPod touch 4th Generation

Android Phones: HTC Rezound, LG Optimus 2x, Motorola Atrix 4G, Motorola Droid X2, Motorola Photon 4G, Samsung Galaxy R, T-Mobile G2x

Android Tablets: Acer Iconia, Asus Eee Pad Transformer, Dell Streak 7, LG Optimus Pad, Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 and 10.1, Sony Tablet S, Toshiba Thrive

Android Screens

gta3_android001.jpg

gta3_android002.jpg

Apple iOS Screens

gta3_appleios0001.jpg

gta3_appleios002.jpg

Grand Theft Auto III Out Now on Mobile Devices

"Grand Theft Auto III: 10 Year Anniversary Edition is the complete console experience of the award-winning open world original, enhanced and optimized for touch screen mobile devices with new features including an intuitive, fully scalable and customizable user interface; upgraded textures; greater resolution and draw distance; and new mission replay and autosave features for an all-new experience on mobile devices."

Swipe the screen to rotate the camera around claude/your car

Been doing a spot of modding lol... All done by editing text values in the handling data.

Supersized Ambulance Wheels

post-1-0-95444700-1324005308_thumb.png

Eventually got in it to drive it...

post-1-0-72448600-1324005352_thumb.png

Made them 10x bigger than normal... Err... Fail?

post-1-0-44563900-1324005380_thumb.png

One pimped out ambulance with large sport tires!

post-1-0-99814500-1324005468_thumb.png

• Like 1

I have been playing this non stop since yesterday!! Its actually emotional doing it all over again and bringing back all the memories, people say that songs can make you remember a time or person in your life but this game just makes me do that, the group of friends I had at the time and the endless hours we spent playing it!

Absolutly HAIL R* for doing this and then selling it for only £2.99! Bring on VIce City :D

• Like 3

So far I'm up to Staunton Island and I've done all of the folowing:

Portland

20 Vigilante

20 Firefighter

Level 12 Paramedic completed

100 Taxi Fares completed

All 5 Rampages

All 8 Unique Jumps

Found all 33 Hidden Packages

All Main Story Missions

Marty Chonks Bitch'n Dog Food Factory missions

El Burro's missions

2x RC Car destrction missions

Patriot Playground

Delivered most of the vehicles to the import/export garage

Staunton Island

All 3 unique jumps

Multistorey Mayhem

A Ride In The Park

20 Vigilante

20 Firefighter

4 Rampages so far

35 Hidden Pakages found

Effectively meaning all I need to do is complete the story missions, side missions and do stuff on Shoreside Vale to get 100% :D

• Like 1

Looks interesting. Seeing as it has a physical PS pad to play it with. I wonder if this will be available on PSP/Vita soon (official or hacked)...?

Well Rockstar recently updated it with more adding more phone support so it's possible that when Vita release's in February that they add support for it. I wouldn't get your hopes up though.

December 22nd 2011

*** A new update (v1.2) has gone live on the Android Market that addresses issues some users were having on the Xperia Play and adds support for the Motorola DROID RAZR as well. ***

We're pleased to report that the Android version of Grand Theft Auto III: 10 Year Anniversary Edition has been updated today to version 1.1 with a number of fixes along with new support for the Droid Bionic, Galaxy Nexus and Samsung Galaxy S II devices.

[/left]

This update includes:

[/left]

• A fix so that immediately skipping cutscenes will no longer cause issues
  • The addition of PowerVR GPU support
  • Improved shader error handing and a few additional technical fixes

To update your game, just go to the

Android Market

where you'll be prompted to download the latest version and as always, if you're experiencing any issues with your download of Grand Theft Auto III: 10 Year Anniversary Edition, don't hesitate to contact our knowledgeable support team at