Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marney1

GTA 3

They said it is nonsense since they didn't specifically leave that point out. The only time they address children directly (in these Q&A's) was in Part 1 where they talked about Darkel: "None of these missions involved blowing up buses of school children although that is a funny rumor! "

I think there is an interview with Dan or Sam where they talk about kids never being in GTA or something to that effect.

Guest Marney1

Just borrowed back my old PS2 from my brother so I'll be picking up GTA III and San Andreas again. Dunno where those games went but oh well, I can pick them up for pennies now.

Same I had it for PS2, but I got SA at the same time so I chose to play SA, barely did any missions in III. Not that I understood what was going on in either game back then, but meh.

Guest Marney1

Just been looking on Amazon to make sure I can still get them all brand new (GTA III, VC & SA) which you can so somewhere around £50 should cover it. Hate second hand games unless you can look at them first to check they're nice and clean.

I never traded my copies of SA and VC, i may even have GTA III come to think of it. If i really like the game i dont trade it. Im surprised u lot traded yours.

Guest Marney1

I never traded my copies of SA and VC, i may even have GTA III come to think of it. If i really like the game i dont trade it. Im surprised u lot traded yours.

I didn't trade them, the PS2 I've just 'borrowed' from my bro is mine. I leant a nephew San Andreas about 4 years ago but have no idea what happened to GTA III and Vice City, they're probably tatty looking now anyway so I'll just buy them all new again. OCD.

Guest Marney1

GTA III is the only gta i've never completed. So when I upgrade my phone later this month I'll get it for that.

Sounds so weird hearing people say that. :P

GTA III is the only gta i've never completed. So when I upgrade my phone later this month I'll get it for that.

I think it will be even more weird when I start playing it. I looked at the download size and the whole game was 20mb. I don't even know how.

Guest Marney1

I think it will be even more weird when I start playing it. I looked at the download size and the whole game was 20mb. I don't even know how.

My missus tried downloading it for her iPod but it needs upgrading or something, she loves the old GTA's as much as I do.

My missus tried downloading it for her iPod but it needs upgrading or something, she loves the old GTA's as much as I do.

Is her iPod the correct generation?

Guest Marney1

I bought it for her 2 or 3 years ago and she updates it regularly but I'm not sure if it's possible to update it any further. Don't know much about them tbh I hate the fucking things.

I bought it for her 2 or 3 years ago and she updates it regularly but I'm not sure if it's possible to update it any further. Don't know much about them tbh I hate the fucking things.

I hate almost everything Apple not computer related. I'll get a MacBook Pro eventually for my media/movie when I start capturing gameplay. Other than that I hate apple products (no offense) I just don't like them. I guess to find out if you can update go to a Mac Store or w/e. It might not be the right generation iPod

Guest Marney1

I hate almost everything Apple not computer related. I'll get a MacBook Pro eventually for my media/movie when I start capturing gameplay. Other than that I hate apple products (no offense) I just don't like them. I guess to find out if you can update go to a Mac Store or w/e. It might not be the right generation iPod

Like I said I don't know much about them and why would I take offense [sic] - not like I own Apple is it?

Like I said I don't know much about them and why would I take offense [sic] - not like I own Apple is it?

No offence*

It was directed to all the people that prefer apple products over anything.

Anything other than an ipod touch most likely wont play it.

ipod_touch_lime_green-1024x768-1.jpg

I dont like apple all that much, the only thing i have by them is ipod nano.

They updated the Anniversary Edition today

The Android version of

Grand Theft Auto III: 10 Year Anniversary Edition

has been updated today to version 1.3, featuring new support for the Asus Transformer Prime and Medion LifeTab tablet devices plus a host of other updates, including:

• The addition of Integrated with Immersion Haptic Vibration Feedback
  • The ability to tailor your visual experience with new video display settings
  • The ability to install the game to an SD memory card
  • Improved controls for Xperia Play and supported gamepads plus full support for the GameStop Wireless Game Controller
  • Additional technical fixes

To update your game just hit up the

Android Market

where you'll be prompted to download the latest version. An update for the iOS version is also in the works, stay tuned as we’ll have more information on that soon.