pointless and doesn't affect the game in anyway but red dead redemption, l.a noire, and max payne 3 all had a "press start" screen, so do you want one in gta v or do you want the classic straight loading experience of gta.

I'd say no, because I like to turn on the game go take a piss come back and play.

Come back, miss the opening cutscene and character introduction and think "WTF is going on??"

• Like 4

I liked how the start screen allowed me to immediately decide if I wanted to go online rather than having to wait and use the phone, which lead me to another loading screen. Just dealing with one screen of loading is better.

Yeah I would prefer the same...all options about multiplayer and one player would be choosen quickly and no more waiting time...too slow.

• Like 1

I'd say no, because I like to turn on the game go take a piss come back and play.

Come back, miss the opening cutscene and character introduction and think "WTF is going on??"

Yeah, cuz your gonna put the game in the console for the first time, then decide you want to take a shit

• Like 2

Yeah, cuz your gonna put the game in the console for the first time, then decide you want to take a shit

Playing GTA has been known to cause spontaneous shitting, it's a well documented phenomenon.

• Like 1

I agree with Truth, nothing worse than waiting 2 minutes just to push a button, Skyrim does my head in with all the loading times at the start.

I definatly want a start screen. Once I beat the game I rarely go back to single player and simply stick to multi. With that said having to wait for single player to load...then open up the phone and enter multi... then waiting for multiplayer to load is tedious. Plus it's not like what you do in single player has an effect on what you do in multiplayer, so why put access to multiplayer within single player?

A start menu with a choice between load game, new game, multiplayer, and options would be nice.

Playing GTA has been known to cause spontaneous shitting, it's a well documented phenomenon.

lol this made me laugh, miss the forums for a month and you see this

Which is why there's a PS3 & 32'' screen in front of my toilet.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Look. The fucking arogance of the 1%. Im voting with the 47% cause im 100% behind obamney 50% of the time.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Look. The fucking arogance of the 1%. Im voting with the 47% cause im 100% behind obamney 50% of the time.

So how many quotes til something goes wrong?

^^^^^^^^^^^^

So how many quotes til something goes wrong?

alot