It's R*. if they do zombies as a DLC for V i trust that they will make it kick ass. but the only thing i want from it is to be regular zombies, not like rdr where that had some outladish type zombies that spit shit at you. If they do make zombies available as a dlc i'm sure it will be awesome.

I was thinking it would just be a mode, because having to download and or buy the DLC would suck, I was thinking more along the lines of accessing it trhough a game console in your safehouse( like in GTA SA). I would have no intentions of it affecting the main story at all, it would just be a MODE.

icon11.gif

I dont understand why everyone has to bother saying "in a separate game mode or DLC it would be cool, but not the main quest."

No shit. They already released a GTA V trailer, did it look like zombies? Separate DLC is implied lol.

• Like 1

icon11.gif

I've said it many times I dont think they will. Already bin done. R* doesnt repeat doing shit.

But if they happen to get it, and it was as well done as Undead Nightmare was..then I'd totally buy it.

I mean, undead nightmare wasn't a whore-ish add on. CoD busts out stupid maps again and agian and just soak up the money. UN was a full campaign with so many easter egs and good ideas. only 10 bucks too. loved it

The maps they always release are the ones from Call of Duty 4. Great maps, not stupid and well worth paying for.

As much as i like Zobies, there is a time and a place for them. And GTA V isn't right for it. There is a lot of room in LS for fictional shenanigans, but as mentioned above, they've done the zombie theme in IV multiplayer.

As much as i like Zobies, there is a time and a place for them. And GTA V isn't right for it. There is a lot of room in LS for fictional shenanigans, but as mentioned above, they've done the zombie theme in IV multiplayer.

1 zombie skin isnt a theme.

icon11.gif

I dont understand why everyone has to bother saying "in a separate game mode or DLC it would be cool, but not the main quest."

No shit. They already released a GTA V trailer, did it look like zombies? Separate DLC is implied lol.

Exactly. you would have to me retarded to think it would be in the main story. If they do make zombies for it which i hope they do, it would be a DLC.

icon11.gif

The maps they always release are the ones from Call of Duty 4. Great maps, not stupid and well worth paying for.

Im saying in comparison to Undead Nightmare. You may enjoy them but they come one with so many of them, and want like 15 bucks for maybe 4 new maps. UN had map alterations, new onlines modes, completely new gameplay elements, and a whole new story line...for 10 bucks.

How would zobmies added to gta be ground breaking or innovative...

It wouldnt be.

I think yall need to drop the "I'm not gonna buy this if it does come out" attitude cause you totally would. Even it reaks of "already bin done"

I'm actually just hoping they come out with another huge DLC and only charge 10 bucks for it.

icon11.gif

Im saying in comparison to Undead Nightmare. You may enjoy them but they come one with so many of them, and want like 15 bucks for maybe 4 new maps. UN had map alterations, new onlines modes, completely new gameplay elements, and a whole new story line...for 10 bucks.

How would zobmies added to gta be ground breaking or innovative...

It wouldnt be.

I think yall need to drop the "I'm not gonna buy this if it does come out" attitude cause you totally would. Even it reaks of "already bin done"

I'm actually just hoping they come out with another huge DLC and only charge 10 bucks for it.

I completely agree....

It's R*. if they do zombies as a DLC for V i trust that they will make it kick ass. but the only thing i want from it is to be regular zombies, not like rdr where that had some outladish type zombies that spit shit at you. If they do make zombies available as a dlc i'm sure it will be awesome.

Exactly. As a DLC it would be kickass if they wish so. Since V has nice city & awesome countryside, which will be good to incorporate the zombies. Actually surviving the whole zombie environment would be pretty interesting, free roam kinda shit as someone said before.

It'll be really interesting to see the streets of LS full zombies, less fortunate people falling prey to them,you keep changing the safe hoses for avoid zombies etc etc. this will be whole new perspective to GTA. I think...

But Only as a DLC... -_-

icon11.gif

But Only as a DLC... -_-

No, I want the main game out of the box to be zombies.

OMfG LiEK what if the main character was a zombie?

mad awesome idea

icon11.gif

But Only as a DLC... -_-

No, I want the main game out of the box to be zombies.

OMfG LiEK what if the main character was a zombie?

mad awesome idea

Hmm.. ;)

I think GTA and Zombies will never go together!

But maybe a zombie arcade game or something might work better and I think if will be fun, like Mercy said, it's unoriginal now. Rockstar should aim for something new to excite fans and have it actually seem possible...e:g Hyperinflation, violence (like The Troubles in Belfast)

Set in LA, Earthquake could happen and you have survive..?

I have no idea why people are worried and hoping zombies won't be part of the story.....I think it's safe to say they definitely won't be. I can't believe I even had to say that. It's just ok for them to make some sort of DLC spin off because you have the option to download it and those who don't want to don't have to, everybody wins. However earthquakes in GTA V make interesting convo's....think I'd like to see that.

why does this topic have its own forum? not only is it merely a fan-wish but one of the most unlikely things to even exist in GTA.

its like if i post a forum about "will the spanish inquisition be in GTA V" (bet ya didnt expect that ;))

It's just ok for them to make some sort of DLC spin off because you have the option to download it and those who don't want to don't have to, everybody wins.

Thats what exactly I wanted to say. If it is released as DLC then we would have choice to accept or neglect it. Those who are interested will go for it & those who don't will continue with the original game...

As simple as that...

I have no idea why people are worried and hoping zombies won't be part of the story.....I think it's safe to say they definitely won't be. I can't believe I even had to say that. It's just ok for them to make some sort of DLC spin off because you have the option to download it and those who don't want to don't have to, everybody wins. However earthquakes in GTA V make interesting convo's....think I'd like to see that.

Well. Rockstar want a realistic game, an earthquake will surely give them that. I highly doubt zombies will be in it, but like you said, make a DLC, everyone's a winner.

Surprised no one has said this yet but why not just have it as a cheat? like the pimp mode and clown mode from san andreas.

Surprised no one has said this yet but why not just have it as a cheat? like the pimp mode and clown mode from san andreas.

I said it, but it's in the - What are you looking for in GTA V Topic, page: 76

What about if you go into a certain part of the map there are a bunch of People who are high on some crazy drug like bath salts? :D it's realistic and resembles zombies enough along with a lot of room to adjust it, and it can be part of the story. Maybe it will be a mini game or a huge mission. Eh?

• Like 1

icon11.gif

What about if you go into a certain part of the map there are a bunch of People who are high on some crazy drug like bath salts? :D it's realistic and resembles zombies enough along with a lot of room to adjust it, and it can be part of the story. Maybe it will be a mini game or a huge mission. Eh?

Now thats not a bad idea

• Like 1

the earthquake would have nothing fun about it. Nothing to shoot, hardly any action, its just the ground shifting and things being destroyed, its nothing that is realy fun. it would make for an interesting misson tho. But instead of it being DOWN LOAD CONTENT, it should be accessed thru a game console like the one in CJs moms house in GTA SA. i think that would be pretty cool. it would give you the option to play it single player or multi. But i see both sides of the story, and GTA v probably shouldnt have it only because it would delay the release anyway, and it would take away from the main story. But look at a few youtube videos. someone made a video here

that kinda shows how fun this would be.

the earthquake would have nothing fun about it. Nothing to shoot, hardly any action, its just the ground shifting and things being destroyed, its nothing that is realy fun. it would make for an interesting misson tho. But instead of it being DOWN LOAD CONTENT, it should be accessed thru a game console like the one in CJs moms house in GTA SA. i think that would be pretty cool. it would give you the option to play it single player or multi. But i see both sides of the story, and GTA v probably shouldnt have it only because it would delay the release anyway, and it would take away from the main story. But look at a few youtube videos. someone made a video here

that kinda shows how fun this would be.

well, it does need improved tho haha

• Like 1