I hope there's a classics/best of west coast rap station with songs of albums like:

Dr Dre - the chronic 2001

2pac - All eyes on me

D.O.C - no one can do it better

Ice Cube - Amerikkkas most wanted

Snoop Dog - Doggystyle

Ice T - O.G

Pretty sure this type of radio station will exist but not sure how they will go about picking the songs. I just now I'd love to be driving down the highway blarrin' out Pac & Dre California Love!

I think they'll put in a mixture, like country, Pop/R&B, Rock, Chat, Jazz, Classical ect, as they said it's Los Santos and the surrounding coutryside, so me personally I definitely think they'll have some country music. But it depends what time it's set in, if it's set in present time they should have some new songs in like Rihanna ect, but that depends on the budget for the game :)

Trust me if Rockstar likes the music and thinks it'll fit in the game they'll get a license for it for the game. Not only does it bring good music to the game but it also gets + Rep out for the musician, even if they are Rihanna it's still helps. I've found some good artist's and songs from game that i've never heard of before.

I hope there's a classics/best of west coast rap station with songs of albums like:

Dr Dre - the chronic 2001

2pac - All eyes on me

D.O.C - no one can do it better

Ice Cube - Amerikkkas most wanted

Snoop Dog - Doggystyle

Ice T - O.G

Pretty sure this type of radio station will exist but not sure how they will go about picking the songs. I just now I'd love to be driving down the highway blarrin' out Pac & Dre California Love!

Rockstar is amazing at picking songs, I loved every single song on Radio Los Santos. I'm sure they will have an amazing selection of classic West-Coast G-Funk type music. Probably not the same as the ones in SA, but similar ones.

Yeah I like Hollywood Undead. Not like some of the shitty JUGGERLOWS LOL! like it (I.e. being complete proud americans) but they're a good band.

The FBI considers them to be a gang and one of the violent ones, I'm not sure how either.

• Like 1

- Beverly Hills by Weezer is a MUST!!!

- California Girls by Katy Perry...

All those songs should be in it cuz it has to do with California... Edited by TreeFitty
/merged

i think Julio G should be a radio personality.. cause in LA hes still on the radio on "West Coast Wednesday".. but i think he should be like on san andreas, cause he plays old school and new songs.. i think they should bring all of the radio stations back from SA (and more).. Radio Los Santos, Playback FM, K Jah West, Radio X, and a couple others which i cant remember the names (the one with the country music and the oldies/motown one).. they were all in my top 10 of all gta games radios.