jobo

Sons of Anarchy

icon11.gif

Man this new season has been amazing. Heres a new spoiler altert.

DONT CLICK THE SPOILER TAG, I WILL RUIN A LARGE PART OF THE PLOT OF SEASON 5

Clay gets nomands to fuck up some houses and make it look like Jacks cant handle shit, but they end up killing that honky cop's wife. The nomads get killed and Jacks cant prove Clay did it, but Bobby makes a deal with Clay that if he confesses he will vote No on whether or not they kill clay for going against the club.

Damn, I thought Jax was just going to kill that broad. That was much more vile.

In before his ex spirals into drug addiction again.

icon11.gif

wayta not use a spoiler tag. Yah i thought he was gonna kill her too. Almost worse tho with the way he ruined her life

No shit, but why leave the syringe there? I'm not surprised at what's happened this season, well except for Opie that shit was unexpected. I have a feeling that Tig will somehow end up getting rescued by Clay the next episode and join clay in Belfast along with possibly Bobby. Since he made a deal behind Jax's back. I don't know how i'll be able to handle it if they kill off both Juice and Tig. I feel this show is a bit walking dead seeing none of the cast is safe.

Like Half-sack, I liked him but he wanted out of the show so they killed him (at least it was noble). Kurt said Half-sack would have became patched and would have been one of the key-members and I wish that would've happened. From what I've heard Johnny Lewis went off the deep end after leaving Sons.

Kozik was actually a badass it was good to see how he and tig went at it over the dog. It was depressing seeing him die.

The only persons death the was built up to it was Piney.

If they ever kill Chibs, I dunno if I'll even watch anymore. Opie was my favorite character, it sucked to see him go. Running out of people I like on there.

Unser has cancer, and he seems safer than any of them. -_-

Get the feeling Tig will go with Clay to Belfast. Pope is going to be mad as a fucker because Jax promised him Tig - possible new season main story? Club vs Pope?

icon11.gif

Firm where you at brah? I got more spoilers for you. Dont read, lul

Jacks kills pope and frames clay for the murder. Auto kills a nurse in prison with a cross Tera brought him. Tera get arrested for conspiracy of murder.

whew, what a season

icon11.gif

Dat nigga Otto dun bit off his tongue

aha yah that was fuckin nuts. Firm, dont click that spoiler.

I like how Otto just gets more and more mutilated every season; it's like a running gag. One eye damaged before the time the show started, another gouged out by skinheads. Wrists slashed. Shit beaten out of him, repeatedly. Then, no tongue.

Next season, he loses both legs and his dick.

One of my mates has already gave away one of the biggest (I assume?) revelations of this season.

He's currently residing under a landfill.

Opie's death. Tis a shame, he was one of my favourite characters.

*waits patiently for the DVD*

icon11.gif

I like how Otto just gets more and more mutilated every season; it's like a running gag. One eye damaged before the time the show started, another gouged out by skinheads. Wrists slashed. Shit beaten out of him, repeatedly. Then, no tongue.

Next season, he loses both legs and his dick.

ahah no doubt. I bet that us marshal is going to get alone time with him and fuck him up some more.

One of my mates has already gave away one of the biggest (I assume?) revelations of this season.

He's currently residing under a landfill.

Opie's death. Tis a shame, he was one of my favourite characters.

*waits patiently for the DVD*

Dam, at least you murdered your mate. Deserved lol

edit

perhaps by that logic..I deserve to die? Well I am using spoiler tags...so many just severely beaten