Im suprised there isnt a topic about this already so just thought id make one since im a huge baseball fan. For all the baseball fans on this forum what are your perdictions for this season, whos your favorite player, etc. If its about MLB Baseball talk about it here.

post-2241-0-97332000-1342592982.png

Who cares about baeball

:bones: <--- this guy...

i'm a tigers fan... my favorite player used to be curtis granderson until they traded him to the yankees... i don't really have a favorite player at the moment, but prince fielder is kinda becoming one... baseball and football are practically tied for favorite sports with me...

• Like 1

I like to watch baseball here and there, and I've been to two Yankee games (I do love the Yankees).

I'm more of a football guy myself, but I still enjoy baseball. Playing it is fun also.

Guest Marney-1

It's weird where I live, everyone has a baseball bat but no one plays baseball.

Guest Marney-1

Also, speaking of baseball, I have a genuine New York Yankees MLB baseball cap. I've no idea how it ended up in my hands tbh. Still got the label on it too.

Edit: Here it is:

post-10-0-83367100-1342634108.jpg

post-10-0-92889700-1342634126.jpg

Who cares about baeball

:bones: <--- this guy...

i'm a tigers fan... my favorite player used to be curtis granderson until they traded him to the yankees... i don't really have a favorite player at the moment, but prince fielder is kinda becoming one... baseball and football are practically tied for favorite sports with me...

Haha my team and your team are playing eacch other right now. My teams the Angels.

you kicked our ass yesterday, but we kicked your ass today... trout is something else man, he's the leadoff hitter every team wants to have, i can't believe how good of a season he is having, it's unheard of... but fister was dealing today, i could only see the highlights and scoring updates since i was working...

@marney - that is a shitty looking yankees cap, it's not even their colors and looks kinda cheap... i about to order this hat in the next couple of weeks;

IMG_0639_300.jpg

the las vegas 51's...and i am thinking about buying more minor league team hats too... montgomery biscuits?? toledo mud hens? chattanooga lookouts?? carolina mudcats??

you kicked our ass yesterday, but we kicked your ass today... trout is something else man, he's the leadoff hitter every team wants to have, i can't believe how good of a season he is having, it's unheard of... but fister was dealing today, i could only see the highlights and scoring updates since i was working...

@marney - that is a shitty looking yankees cap, it's not even their colors and looks kinda cheap... i about to order this hat in the next couple of weeks;

IMG_0639_300.jpg

the las vegas 51's...and i am thinking about buying more minor league team hats too... montgomery biscuits?? toledo mud hens? chattanooga lookouts?? carolina mudcats??

Bro T&T! Trout and Trumbo! The reason why the Angels will make the playoffs this year. Oh and it doesnt hurt to have Pujols and Hunter in the lineup. Plus Weaver and Wilson in your rotation. Angeks are stacked but so are the Tigers. Cabrera & Fielder: The best 1 2 punch in baseball hands down. Throw in Verlander, Jackson, and Young and youve got a great team.

you were going against the marlins and josh johnson too, who forgot how to pitch... i have him on my fantasy team and i am thinking i might have to drop him this year... it's a far cry from how he played last year... the cubs have been on a roll since they brought up rizzo...

Indeed. No longer the worst record in baseball so I started watching the games again.

I usually just do fantasy football, but I did NBA this year and might throw in MLB next year. I'd imagine with fantasy baseball, my productivity level at work would be non existent, but it is anyway so fuck it.

I think the Astros are gonna win the World Series this year :D No but on a serious note...... Look at pittsburg. I guess moneyball actually does work..

look at the nationals... hell, look at the orioles...

I think the Orioles is a fluke. They will die down in a little bit... BUT the Nationals might be on to something........

Playoff perdictions! GO!
Mine:
AL East: Orioles
AL Central: Tigers
AL West: Rangers
AL Wild Card; Angels
NL East: Nationals
NL Central: Reds
NL West: Dodgers
NL Wild Card: Pirates (going out on a huge limb)

dude, it's impossible to string together an offense in the playoffs... most teams make the playoffs because of their starting pitching... runs are hard to come by, but our team is getting timely hits from everyone in the lineup in clutch moments... i think the offense is doing good, i more concerned about our bullpen since valverde has blown 2 saves this year in the playoffs...