my car should be able to park anywhere around the house on the street on the driveway around the house

So, there's a house in the middle of a street that runs through a driveway that surrounds a house???

Pics, please. I gotta see that shit.

I like the respawning garage idea, but I want to be able to drive into a garage and put as many cars as will possibly fit, not just 2 cars in previous GTA's. I'm also hoping that we can buy a multi-story/underground car park to store 20+ cars, like saints row, but more realistic.

I been thinking about the purchasable garages, do you think we'll be able to store all 3 characters cars there, or just the cars of whoever bought it, e.g. buy it as Michael, go there as Trevor to store a car and can't. I hope this isn't the case

I like the respawning garage idea, but I want to be able to drive into a garage and put as many cars as will possibly fit, not just 2 cars in previous GTA's. I'm also hoping that we can buy a multi-story/underground car park to store 20+ cars, like saints row, but more realistic.

I been thinking about the purchasable garages, do you think we'll be able to store all 3 characters cars there, or just the cars of whoever bought it, e.g. buy it as Michael, go there as Trevor to store a car and can't. I hope this isn't the case

i like the respawn and multi-story car park too and we will probably only be able to use the protag. that buys the garage to store cars in it though but i too hope its for any of them

i like the respawn and multi-story car park too and we will probably only be able to use the protag. that buys the garage to store cars in it though but i too hope its for any of them

ya that would be fun to take Michaels car as Trevor and have Micheal call you

" F-you man now i have to ride my bike" or a diferent set like "i will give you a hour"

I am hoping vehicles stick around longer, it wasn't to bad in GTA4 (at least when compared to previous GTAs). With the getaway vehicles I am thinking one of two things. one, there are predetermined spots and whatever vehicle you part in one of these spots will become your getaway vehicle for the job (this is unlikely based on what I have read so far). Two, you select a specific vehicle at some point and then park it where ever you want. ether way the game will only be remembering one car.

While I am in this topic there was something that concerned me when the collectors addition was announced. As I have said before I really do not want a Saints Row or even a Sleeping Dogs like garage system for GTA. Its cheap and makes getting cars feel cheap, not to mention it kills immersion.

Now for the collectors addition the say this:

Players will instantly receive a garage to store custom vehicles. In single player, the garage will be stocked with the 1930’s style Hotknife hotrod and the CarbonRS sports bike. In Grand Theft Auto Online, players will get the high-end Khamelion electric car.

Now, maybe I am just being paranoid but the way that sounds makes me think that the garages are going to re-spawn vehicles. this is my reasoning; we know that they are not going to give you pre-order content that could just be lost or destroyed 5 seconds after getting the game, this means the pre-order vehicles will probably re-spawns. They could have had the vehicles spawn in front of a safe house or something but they chose the garage which tells me the garage re-spawns the vehicles. Am I over thinking this?

i was just thinking that, i think youre right

no there is a street en you can park there and on your ramp by your house but in gta 4 if you don't park in that yellow think you're car is gone so I hope you can park on the street bus also on the ramp I don't want my car is gone when I am wakeup in the morning and my car is gone only when I am parking it on the street

I guess I would be okay with the respawning garage thing IF the car only respawned in that garage. in other words if I store my fancy new Sabor in a garage in LS, I shouldn't be able to pull it out of a different garage on the other side of the map. It would also be nice if there was a limit on the number of cars you could store, so it is not unlimited. that would provide encouragement to buy new garages.

• Like 1

I guess I would be okay with the respawning garage thing IF the car only respawned in that garage. in other words if I store my fancy new Sabor in a garage in LS, I shouldn't be able to pull it out of a different garage on the other side of the map. It would also be nice if there was a limit on the number of cars you could store, so it is not unlimited. that would provide encouragement to buy new garages.

I'd be fine having only 7 cars total, just as long as they come back to the garage if they get messed up or sunk or lost ect.

So, there's a house in the middle of a street that runs through a driveway that surrounds a house???

Pics, please. I gotta see that shit.

The fact that there's a car that can park itself was more of a surprise to me tbh..

no there is a street en you can park there and on your ramp by your house but in gta 4 if you don't park in that yellow think you're car is gone so I hope you can park on the street bus also on the ramp I don't want my car is gone when I am wakeup in the morning and my car is gone only when I am parking it on the street

I don't know why but that last part just made me start singing a Ke$ha song..

something I noticed in TBOGT is that you could store a vehicle in Niko's place as Luis.

yeah any place marked as a parking space you could save a car in on TLAD and TBOGT

Do you think a tank will be able to be parked inside your garage when you get one in GTA5?

I don't see why not, it will just take up a lot of space. Once u complete the game I'm sure you can get one delivered to you. I'm just going to steal one till then.