Everyone expects there to be safe houses in GTA V, what kind of safe house do you want to see?

There has been a good variety of safe houses in the past GTA games, including; red light district, back alley room, shack, ghetto cul de sac, up-market apartment, beach hotel room, condo, mansion, abandoned air field, ranch, petrol station/garage, and many more.

I was hoping for some new unique kinds of safe houses to GTA V, as well as some of the expected. Here is a list of safe houses I'd like to see:

Top floor penthouse (Mile high - kind of expected)

soma_grand_2308_3_view_1.jpg

Vinewood hill-top mansion (overlooking the city - kind of expected too)

456x313_hollywood-mansion.jpg

Wood lodge (beyond the mountain?)

emerald-lake-view_26494_600x450-500x375.jpg

Luxury yacht (perhaps a transportable safe house?)

sedan-sport-yacht-interior.jpg

Hobo shack hideout (after shit hits the fan?)

jasonhouse.jpg

Personal Island mansion (perhaps an little island out to sea?)

M1181513_101_49.jpg

Have any more unique ideas for safe houses to add to this? then please go ahead and post!

• Like 7

Guest Marney-1

Winnebago (Camper van)

winnebago-sightseer-1.half.jpg

Stick your mountain bikes on the back and head off into the mountains and return to it to save your game just in case you're miles fom anywhere.

• Like 5

Beach House

malibu-california-beach-house-1.jpg

Suburban Home (If shit hits the fan, but it doesn't splatter all over the room)

13439990_1.jpg

• Like 2

Winnebago (Camper van)

Stick your mountain bikes on the back and head off into the mountains and return to it to save your game just in case you're miles fom anywhere.

i think this is the best damned idea ever

I agree - I think portable safehouses would be great. Maybe we'll get a Breaking Bad referenced mission in V!

• Like 1

Winnebago (Camper van)

i think this is the best damned idea ever

I agree - I think portable safehouses would be great. Maybe we'll get a Breaking Bad referenced mission in V!

Great idea, the moving safehouse. Camper van, big boat and also a big airplane. Desert areas etc. etc.

woosv.jpg

*ahem*

Does that mean May 3, 2050, as it does in the States, or the 5th of April 2050, as it does everywhere else. 'Cause I ain't buying it if I have to wait two extra months.

I really like the idea of the penthouse safehouse. it would be fun as hell shooting out those windows and then jumping out, either to fall to your death, or to parachute(if there are any)

• Like 1

icon11.gif

I think being able to buy upgrades for your safehouses would be sweet like in skyrim, or saints row.

a realistic approach.

one i have in mind is like a garage upgrade so you can store more cars.

shit like that.

• Like 1

icon11.gif

I think being able to buy upgrades for your safehouses would be sweet like in skyrim, or saints row.

a realistic approach.

shit like that.

Imagine having a huge mansion, and then there is an underground garage with all your cars. You can even walk in it and drive out.

Everyone expects there to be safe houses in GTA V, what kind of safe house do you want to see?

There has been a good variety of safe houses in the past GTA games, including; red light district, back alley room, shack, ghetto cul de sac, up-market apartment, beach hotel room, condo, mansion, abandoned air field, ranch, petrol station/garage, and many more.

I was hoping for some new unique kinds of safe houses to GTA V, as well as some of the expected. Here is a list of safe houses I'd like to see:

Vinewood hill-top mansion (overlooking the city - kind of expected too)

456x313_hollywood-mansion.jpg

Wood lodge (beyond the mountain?)

emerald-lake-view_26494_600x450-500x375.jpg

Luxury yacht (perhaps a transportable safe house?)

sedan-sport-yacht-interior.jpg

Hobo shack hideout (after shit hits the fan?)

jasonhouse.jpg

Personal Island mansion (perhaps an little island out to sea?)

M1181513_101_49.jpg

Have any more unique ideas for safe houses to add to this? then please go ahead and post!

These safehouses ideas are amazing!! I quite like the idea of your island. I think having one like Tony Montana from Scarface would work really well.

icon11.gif

a realistic approach.

shit like that.

Imagine having a huge mansion, and then there is an underground garage with all your cars. You can even walk in it and drive out.

I want to take over Jay Leno's house. He basically has a car museum for a garage.

• Like 1

My perfect Safe house... (Although the "safeness" of it is questionable)

post-426-0-73882500-1342313946.jpg

I think it would be class. Would work really well if Rockstar made camping an activity.

Wouldn't mind a house in GTA V like John Travolta's.

travoltahaus.jpg

Would love to have this!!

• Like 1

a space mission where you can get a loft. :P

SpaceHouse2.jpg

every time you wanna go there, you have to get in a rocket. then the screen will be zapped into the loft. too Much?

LOVE the idea of portable safehouses.

It would be great to have a car modding option built into the dream mansion garage with lots of parking.

• Like 1

lots of parking is a key point for me... if i am living in a mansion, i'd better be able to store a dozen cars there... i kinda miss owning that dealership in vice city, what was it, 6 garages??

A tent or portable safehouse isnt actually that outlandish of an idea. Remember it has already been done in red dead ;) Also, i agree with bOnEs, big safe houses should accommodate car enthusiasts

• Like 1

it is afterall, called grand theft "auto"... it is a game based on the principal of driving... it'd be nice to be able to store numerous cars in a garage... sure, perhaps some downtown lofts could have the GTAIV two car parking out front, but i really want them to bring back garages...

it is afterall, called grand theft "auto"... it is a game based on the principal of driving... it'd be nice to be able to store numerous cars in a garage... sure, perhaps some downtown lofts could have the GTAIV two car parking out front, but i really want them to bring back garages...

Yeap. I loved the Vice City Sunshine Autos missions and store. And I was a little bit disapointed that in San Andreas we couldnt buy Ottos Auto, and make that a very cool safehouse.