sillkent

Rockstar also confirmed planes today

Yeah, let me quote it.

"Fear not, they are returning in what is our biggest open world game to date." on their question explaining why they didnt have planes on gta 4

• Like 1

Yeah, let me quote it.

"Fear not, they are returning in what is our biggest open world game to date." on their question explaining why they didnt have planes on gta 4

You are so smart

I wound up getting into an argument with one of my hard headed friends because he won't believe that those pictures are official unless it shows up on the social club news -.-

Guest Marney-1

I wound up getting into an argument with one of my hard headed friends because he won't believe that those pictures are official unless it shows up on the social club news -.-

You need to tell him that Social Club news is for stuff relevant to the Social Club and also show him this statement from R*:

Now that we’ve announced GTAV, all the way up until game launch (and probably beyond) there is going to be no shortage of non-stop hoaxes, faked footage and screens, rampant rumors and speculation. As a rule, we are not going to get into the game of confirming or denying each of these as they happen as there is simply too much of it. Half of them we don’t even understand – for example, we have no idea what ‘the build model’ is, so have no idea if it is complete or not! Instead, we’ll leave it to fans like yourselves to decide what’s legit and what’s phony. Please assume if you don’t hear it here, it is probably mostly fakes and almost definitely not the complete truth.

One thing we’ll say definitively though is – there is absolutely no ‘beta’ test for the game. If you see ads or solicitations to join a beta program, beware as this could be a dodgy online phishing scam. Your best bet is to only trust information as official if you’re seeing it announced here at the Rockstar Newswire.

They should have linked to our fan art gallery for the fake screens. :( Oh well.

And yeah, planes were confirmed in the first trailer. Rockstar did not confirm we could fly them in the recent A&A but the probability is very good for us being able to.

• Like 1

They should have linked to our fan art gallery for the fake screens. :( Oh well.

And yeah, planes were confirmed in the first trailer. Rockstar did not confirm we could fly them in the recent A&A but the probability is very good for us being able to.

They did they said Gta 4 didn't have planes because it was to small and would make since but Gta5 will cause its a much larger map

They did they said Gta 4 didn't have planes because it was to small and would make since but Gta5 will cause its a much larger map

(Talking about GTA IV) Quote from A&A:

"The city was simply too small for effective and enjoyable flying. It was the first time we made a high definition open world, and it was a massive amount of work to make something on that scale – we simply could not make an environment big enough for planes to work properly. Fear not, they are returning in what is our biggest open world game to date."

I don't see in this quote where they confirmed that we could fly them in V. Just says they are returning. I believe it's a strong possibility, but don't don't say Rockstar has confirmed something when they haven't.

(Talking about GTA IV) Quote from A&A:

"The city was simply too small for effective and enjoyable flying. It was the first time we made a high definition open world, and it was a massive amount of work to make something on that scale – we simply could not make an environment big enough for planes to work properly. Fear not, they are returning in what is our biggest open world game to date."

I don't see in this quote where they confirmed that we could fly them in V. Just says they are returning. I believe it's a strong possibility, but don't don't say Rockstar has confirmed something when they haven't.

That the conformation right there remember gta4 had planes in the air and on the ground but you couldnt fly them cause it would make sense cause the size it too little they are saying now we got a lot more room so the planes are returning cause we have a much larger space. Why would they make a map 5x larger then liberty city with no planes 0.o common sense

Like I said, it is now confirmed that they are making a return in V. And it's 99% likely that they will be pilotable (I believe they will too). You stated in your argument to Fitty that Rockstar Games confirmed that we could indeed fly them, when they did not. It's not a matter of common sense. It's a matter of separating fact from speculation.

Like I said, it is now confirmed that they are making a return in V. And it's 99% likely that they will be pilotable (I believe they will too). You stated in your argument to Fitty that Rockstar Games confirmed that we could indeed fly them, when they did not. It's not a matter of common sense. It's a matter of separating fact from speculation.

so when it's says fear not they will be returning so what does that mean

so when it's says fear not they will be returning so what does that mean

It means that they will be returning..as in...we will be able to see them. Does it mean that we will be able to fly them? Most likely. Confirmed? Not quite.

Also:

icon11.gif

But hey, this is just speculations, Dio has the facts.