Sign in to follow this  
DuPz0r

iGTA5 Deathmatch (July 23rd, 2012)

Hey you guys, we had to put down my very sick 13-year-old cat this past weekend. I'm not feeling up to a deathmatch tonight, please excuse me from this round. Please do add me to the next one, though.

Guest Marney-1

Hey you guys, we had to put down my very sick 13-year-old cat this past weekend. I'm not feeling up to a deathmatch tonight, please excuse me from this round. Please do add me to the next one, though.

Sorry to hear that, losing a pet is as bad as losing a family member. To me it is anyway.

Thanks, Marn - we are definitely mourning the loss of a family member. My house is way too quiet.

I'll be more in the mood for RPGs in a couple of weeks. Have fun tonight guys!

Guest Marney-1

I love cats. Didn't I post that.

Yes and I deleted it. Carry on trying to be a smart ass with your spam posts and you'll be taking time off. That's your last warning.

Removing your spam from around the site has been an every day occurence and a waste of time for the staff who so far have been very lenient on you. You've been told to stop it on several occasions.

Also, @DuPz0r, yeah I'm up for tonight. :)

Edited by Marney-1

Thanks, Massacre. That cat kept me warm, made me laugh, talked to me incessantly every time I was puttering in the kitchen, had the loudest purr ever, was great ubiquitous company and a source of comfort in my darkest times. I will miss him forever, and my heart is slightly broken at the moment.

Sorry for your loss gtagrl.

I lost my cats of 18 years last year, they both were put down near enough the same time.

It is difficult dealing with loss.

Need anything from your fellow whore, lemme know ;)

• Like 1

Thanks Mercy, thanks Dup, and everyone for your kind words.

I didn't mean to derail the topic with sadness, and I sincerely appreciate your sympathy.

Marney I wasn't trying to be a smartass. It was serious. Pretty much everything I put is serious. I posted it again because I thought it didn't post. I also couldn't find the rules about spam.

Ironically, looking at your current sig, his name was Teddy, also called Teddy bear because of his uncanny likeness to a living Gund. The family that fostered him until I took him and his brother named him Theodore as a play on "theatre", since they knew he'd been earmarked to live with theatre folks...I was supposed to pick a new name after meeting him, but there was no reason to change it. I called him "minou" more than anything anyway, which is French for kitty. I'll post a pic later on in the appropriate thread.

Edited by gtagrl

sorry to hear about the cat, gtagrl... i've had my fair share of animal deaths in my lifetime, my parents always had cats and dogs...

as far as the match goes, i'll be off the shitter in a few... see y'all then... get psy in here right meow!!

:bones:<{ i just farted!! }

• Like 1

Guest Marney-1

I can't turn auto aim off for some reason... So i guess it's up to marney and whoever else has it off to turn it on themselves in the options menu if they wish.

I refuse to use auto-aim. It's for proud americans who like to cheat.