What does state police have to do with city police?

3711544385430e7da8a4.jpg

On top of that, the person piloting the helicopter looks to have a dark vest or light sleeves.

Yeah I saw the light sleeves too, also has anyone noted that the helicopter is heading forward from the police station that is just below, behind it? Looks cool

Definitively was not a police officer piloting the helicopter. Los Angeles Police Department use those green colored uniforms when piloting as well

as a helmet

Terri_Lincoln.jpg

The pilot we see in the screenshot is wearing civilian clothing as well as no helmet.

CHP wears all tan colored uniforms when piloting, and their choppers are a light blue and white or mostly white with little black towards the tail.

chpheli2.gif

As I said previously, the screenshot has been angled in a way as to obscure the face of the person who's flying it. Then again it would be very easy for R* to change to a random ped model to hide the identity of the protag anyway. Still, that screen is clearly from gameplay.

• Like 1

If im not mistaking, i believe the 2nd Screen of what seems to be Echo Park is probaly the equivlent of what was Glen Park in GTA SA. Echo Park is known to be in a bad area and is just north of Downtown just like "echo park" seems to be in the screenshot, so it could be the remake of Glen park??

• Like 1

I really love the two new pics they gave us. It looks awesome, the detail in the chopper pic is awesome to, If you were in a chopper in IV you couldnt get that clear of a view for so far as it does in the new pic. I really like the other pic too, I think GTA Undertake could be right about it being the new glen park! Without overanalysing the pics for now, I just wanted to say that to me they look very promising!!!