Nice color, although I prefer my Challengers to fully stock, and white (Fucking Vanishing Point, bithes. Go watch it.).

personally don't care for the rims but the engine would be unreal, but theres a stock 340 six pack rumble you cant get elsewere

Nice color, although I prefer my Challengers to fully stock, and white (Fucking Vanishing Point, bitches. Go watch it.).

just for you massacre. just for you, and this car isnt stock ITS SUPERCHARGED

I agree with the whole modding thing and I would like to see some Ford mustangs and Ford trucks ...tow trucks would be nice in L&D they have old pickup trucks with a tow system

Been quite sometime since someone replied to this, Thanks. Its the whole reason I'm here

Guest Marney1

Car body graphics would be a nice touch or even be able to put your name (or any text) on the side. Hard-top convertibles where you have control over whether it's up or down.

Well I talked to one of those Rockstar suport dudes and he said "I can't say that there will not be car modification in GTA 5, I just cant say on what degree". He clearly just said there WILL be car modification back once again (San Andreas?)

Guest Marney1

That may be the first time Rockstar have ever publicly (it is now) said 'GTA 5' you should frame that email.

And yeah, post the fucking full thing....................NOW!

Sounds like a hell of a slip-up on his part. I'm pretty sure even the slightest mention of GTA V is grounds for termination/assassination.

Also, if he's right, five bucks says it's probably just the long-awaited ability to pick what color you want at the Pay-N-Spray.

Guest Marney1

Post the full email or GTFO. No, a screenshot.

Hang on, what were you asking Rockstar Support? Surely if it was a GTA 5 question they would have told you to send your question to [email protected]. I think you're lying.

No No No, If you didnt have me blocked, I would have sent you the Final draft of the Car Modification thing. He basiclly told me that my idea was too much for the game (Which it is). I deleted the email though... I'll see if I can find it somehow

Just noticed he never did say GTA 5, Thought he did. Sneaky Fucker

Comments

Antony F

Rockstar Support

Hello,

Grand Theft Auto is not a racing game, it's primary role is to offer a detailed world to tell a story with. If we changed the priority of the game to a hot rod racing game then maybe your idea would fit.

There may be modifications to cars in the next GTA game, but we would not be able to advise on what level.

Kind Regards

Guest Marney1

So they basically said your idea was shit. They still seem to have let slip (depending on how you want to read it) that 'the next GTA' does exist.

Also, no one is blocked, I think I just blocked the ability to receive messages from members or something, I might change that.

Antony F

Rockstar Support

Hello,

Grand Theft Auto is not a racing game, it's primary role is to offer a detailed world to tell a story with. If we changed the priority of the game to a hot rod racing game then maybe your idea would fit.

There may be modifications to cars in the next GTA game, but we would not be able to advise on what level.

Kind Regards

God damn it Dooby... that doesn't confirm shit. It's like how Rockstar never (rarely) says "no" to something. They always say "not at this time" or similar.

Guest Marney1

Sorry, I was getting my hopes up...

Any one going to make me a cake if they ban me?

I'm making a coffin for you now.

• Like 1

I would want to see some modification maybe engines, bodywork and wheels but on a small scale. I also like the sound of dealerships and being able to buy a car that will appear in garages and also the possibility to have a car on multiplayer and put a lock on it etc.