I think there needs to be some, if not alot of car customization. For instance there should be a Custom Chop Shop where you can mod any normal stolen vehicles.

But there should also be a more specialty Chop Shop for Hot Rods, Low Riders, Muscle Cars, Sports Cars, Concept Cars, where the customization is more indepth. So you can really pimp out your best cars and make them more valuble and worth keeping.

Also they should definately have Armour Plating/ Bulletproof Glass options for them, so that they last a little longer than the normal cars.

all i want is a mo-fo lorry with trailer attachment. used to give me so many more hours of game play in SA. i think that comes before modding. reason: we can all mod car in real life and in other games, we cant get a lorry, attach a trailer and bring hell to a city.

• Like 1

With all due respect,

I think there will be car modding in the game, but surely not in the extent as "The Mad Dooby" described.

Because it'll be a distraction from the main game & actually it'll be like any whole racing game is incorporated in the GTA. So eventually it will require resources nearly equal to the game itself. Feels kinda messy to me.

But if it happens I'll be as happy as "THE Mad Dooby"...

• Like 1

I wish tunning in cars, bikes, motorbikes and so on but, I've read here in igta5 that GTA is not a racing game. This is true, all we know, but we've seen in other projects what are able to do R* about tunning vehicles and races along the city and its surroundings. One more time, in my opinion tunning will be included (similar to San Andreas) but improved notably. GTA5 won´t be GT5.

Another point is for example that in San Andreas when you tunned a car it was very complicated keep it in one piece. Nine o ten streets later driving and the car was a mess...so a little bit realistic physic would be great about vehicles and traffic (this last option sure is going to be improving). I think depending on what kind of crashing we had had with our car, the behaviour would have to be different. If you crash your car in the highest speed this car shouldn't start the engine again, for example. Ah! Some combination with the sticks or buttons to star the engine would be great or even to swich off the engine as well...If you forget to swich off your engine when you leave the car, someone could stole it. If you have a little crash and suddenly the engine stalls (stop suddenly) then you should do that combination to start the engine again or leave the car and stole another but...policemen perhaps are close to you...Oh my God I want the game right now...! Those options may be applied in engines normal doors, car's door or or safe-deposit boxes...It could be an idea.

If they put modifications i really want to see this,

You can upgrade tires for a better grip.

Choose the collor of your car

Shiny rims

Nitro (2x/5x/10x)

Car spoilers

Bumpers

Put images and text on your car

Extra lights (on SUV's & pickuptrucks)

Engine upgrades (normal/sport/race)

It would be awesome if you could do this with taxi's and police cars.

Things aren't looking good for car customization, there wasn't a mention of it in the article and with all of the cars in this game I highly doubt theyed allow you to customize them all. I would appreciate the ability to add small parts like spoilers, or be able to choose whether or not my Stallion has a convertible roof, things like that.

Just hoping it's in.

Don't really care for car modification because any car I drive in a GTA game is half destroyed by the time I have gone half a block. If there is a reason to keep hold of cars then it might mean a bit more but otherwise they are as disposable as the people I run over in them.

• Like 2

If one thing they should change is when you go into that " Pay 'N' Spray" you can choose what color you want, it was soOoOOOOoooooO Frustrating trying to get a color you want and needing to drive in and out like 100 times.

• Like 2

If one thing they should change is when you go into that " Pay 'N' Spray" you can choose what color you want, it was soOoOOOOoooooO Frustrating trying to get a color you want and needing to drive in and out like 100 times.

exactly. i hated wasting hella time just to get the color i wanted.

exactly. i hated wasting hella time just to get the color i wanted.

i think we should be able to have custome paint jobs,

you would be able to save up2 10 paint jobs like car coated in red bandana coulas

or have weed leafs painted on the side

or wright something on the car like FTP

btw i alwase loved snipeing someone with a rare car and trying to paint it a few times i calld them up first been all nice then BANG then id be larfing at them squeeling like bitchs.

all i want is visual mods like in midclub LA,

i dont care about bass bost or engin upgrades...

Car modification is needed in GTA V.

I'm not asking more than SA.

The only thing I want is, that you can choose your (....) color of your vehicle instead of driving in and out in the pay and spray 100x times.

Some of the interior stuff you wouldn't really see. Do you even wear a seatbelt in GTA? I tend to fly out of the windshield when I crash...

there should be a award for flying out the windshield like most windshield cannons so you get 25 and get the award.

also the seatbelt broke.

Yea but then there's no point in trowing money at a car

Well wont the money go down the drain if the car gets destroyed

a car in gta is not meant to last forever.

Yea but then there's no point in trowing money at a car

Well wont the money go down the drain if the car gets destroyed

a car in gta is not meant to last forever.

yeah there is. make it look nice and then fuck shit up in it, and then somehow lose the car whether it be blown up, left behind, or whatever.