Sign in to follow this  
Brian

Ted

Who doesn't love Family Guy and American Dad. This looks good too, I definetly will be going to see it. Doesn't come out until August over here.

Plus Mila Kunis :jumpy::fap:

Trailer came out April 1st and I thought it was a big joke cause of April fool's day haha

Anyway I'm going to see it tomorrow. I'll post on how it is.

I would rather see Spider-Man than anything that has any connection to Marky Mark. He's lucky The Other Guys was good, and that was because of Will Ferrell. Also, I would never pay to see a comedy in a theatre. I don't need to listen to a bunch of other assholes laughing. I can wait.

has anyone seen it yet? I was planning on it but a lot of people have told me it was one of those movies where they give away all the good parts in the trailer

Ted or Spider-Man?

I saw this movie 2 days ago. It was funny, really funny. Mila Kunis was hot and Seth was Peter Griffin. My only grippe was the exaggerated Bostonian accent. Started to sound all Jersy-ish after a while. Also, Seth is correct, Boston girls are ugly... well.. the white ones anyway.

Ted.

As to Boston girls, Lawrence O'Donnell Jr., former speech writer for Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan, former writer for "The West Wing," and liberal political pundit, was raised in Dorchester, Massachusetts, where they have thick Boston accents, but trained himself away from it so he would be welcomed on TV and radio. He was hanging out with a French dignitary and gave an example of the Boston accent. The frenchman looked horrified and asked, "Do the women sound like that to?"

But to allow Mila's hotness in Ted, I think they said she was from Philly.

If there's a way to go, might as well be plagiarism. Followed by a spit right next to the one that accused you.

Feh...I'm not a fan of Seth McFarlane. Since the last 2-3 years, Family Guy and American Dad have jumped their respective sharks. Repetitive humor and predictable jokes. And with Ted, it looks like Peter Griffin was turned into a teddy bear.

icon11.gif

Pfft, I take it you havent seen it.

Family Guy has gone down hill. Like they've ran out of idea for the show.

Ted felt fresh. As good as Family guy used to be. Well actually better.

Speaking of Family Guy... Family Guy is shit!

Anywho...

A Ted TV show spinoff would be the shit. Maybe make him have a show with Brian & Stewie.

They already have Seth and Kunis.

icon11.gif

I really hope they dont make a TV show. Seth already has enough tv shows on the go. another one would just make them all more watered down, hiring even more writers to pump out episodes.