even if it isn't realistic, it would be cool if you could shot the window out of your plane while your flying and then use any gun to shoot enemy planes from your plane (like you could do in the drive-by shootings in GTA IV)

Great idea but only for regular planes cuz with jets it wont be needed. But wouldn't it be tight highjack a plane with say 12 guys and take over the city with massive machine guns coming out of every window?

i want the airport to be phenomenal. they owe us this from IV. want security to be realistic so you have to use more strategic ways of going in. i wanna be able to go to mexico on a weekend just to get away for a couple days on my plane. pick up something's i need there and fly back.

i want the airport to be phenomenal. they owe us this from IV. want security to be realistic so you have to use more strategic ways of going in. i wanna be able to go to mexico on a weekend just to get away for a couple days on my plane. pick up something's i need there and fly back.

Yeah I love how in IV you can drive down the dirt road alongside the airport and suddenly you're a maximum security, shoot-on-sight wanted criminal. They should definitely bring back pilot school from SA so you can legally enter the airport grounds. Not for stunt jumping or drag racing or anything, of course.

The game took place in post-9/11 New York. I don't see why people expected lax security on the runways.

True, they also thought you were bin laden for crossing the bridges lol

Something that'd be real awesome is that if they brought Sticky Bombs back from TBoGT, throw some at an airplane, go to a crop field with a ton of workers, jump out and parachute away, and BOOM! blow up the whole crop field, and hide the dead bodies.

I have a confession... If R* allows us to use custom music, I will play Skorpnok (TF1) and shoot all other aircraft down with a Hydra.

That is all.

In multiplayer I'm going to play Flight of the Valkyries and pretend im playing the SimCopter '13, so I'll go around picking people up when they spawn and take them to the whatever fire-fight or little battle is going on. Also why I'm hoping for some sort of Huey.

• Like 4

In multiplayer I'm going to play Flight of the Valkyries and pretend im playing the SimCopter '13, so I'll go around picking people up when they spawn and take them to the whatever fire-fight or little battle is going on. Also why I'm hoping for some sort of Huey.

They should make this game flight-stick compatible. Would add a whole new level of fun.

• Like 1

They should make this game flight-stick compatible. Would add a whole new level of fun.

I already use headphones with a mic. After a joystick all I would need is a scarf and some aviators. The stick would be awesome though, im sure we'll eventually see people using it on pc. But let's be honest, who needs some fancy special controller when we have kinect and PS move, gods gifts to men.

Trying to imitate cyclic/collective movements with a Kinect would look like you're trying to jack off two dicks.

controls-gauges.jpg

Wouldn't go over too well. Best to leave it at flight-stick compatibility.

just imagine flying casually in a jet, you do a few barrel rolls..... then suddenly a gaint building jumps in front of you!... you try to do emergency tatics that you learned at a top flying school in the world.. you noticed its to late and BLAM!!!! you lose half of your favorite right wing.....OMG you say ... your now trying to fly this mangled peice of firey metal its too hard and then your plane starts to stall....the constant tiedous ring of the emergency bleep distracts you as you gain velocity torward the ground you say cheesy vagina and escape the hell out of the plane. as your free falling you see the plane hit the bottom of the desert and the plane explodes into a millon little peices in every direction.

what do you guys think... do you think destruction of planes will be as simple as bf3 planes where if any parts of your plane hits sumthing it blows or will there be intense emergency landings in Gta5??

I truthfully hope that crahing would be realistic. For example, having your wings broken off or spinning down to the ground

I hope things fall apart piece by piece and don't just turn in to a giant black burnt piece of steel. I think iBeNiko's video was a perfect example of the destruction we need. That is with the graphics that GTA 5 will have. One of my favorite things in GTA has been tearing the h*** out of things.

do you think Rockstar would implement bombs on certain aircraft? dropping bombs on people would give a varity then just shooting missles. also if there is interiors in certain aircraft I think it would be cool if you could put the plane on autopilot and mess around in the cargo hold hah

do you think Rockstar would implement bombs on certain aircraft? dropping bombs on people would give a varity then just shooting missles. also if there is interiors in certain aircraft I think it would be cool if you could put the plane on autopilot and mess around in the cargo hold hah

Just imaging the possibility of putting the autopilot on, fucking about in the hold/passenger compartment, and going back into the cockpit just as you're about to slam into a building.....

• Like 2

I'm so forward looking to do the same thing?

But how can I accomplish it?

i have never played any GTA game "online" before.

I think big (un-pilotables) planes will now really land. With what i could see in Michael's trailer.

What do you mean?

He's assuming that the 747 type on the runway in Michaels trailer isn't pilotable, and will be like the taxi-ing ones in IV.

I'm pretty sure we'll be able to pilot, and they probably will take off and land instead of just tooting around the airport.