well ive started a crew called Power house deticated to causing mayhem in gta5 with muscle cars. and the point is i don't have max payne and would like to get some stats. and i would like to know if you in a crew and your gimic or style. and please join power house

Dude we didn't even saw a second trailer and u already made a crew XD. Cmon, everybody knows that GTA V is never going to be released.

Guest Marney-1

well ive started a crew called Power house deticated to causing mayhem in gta5 with muscle cars. and the point is i don't have max payne and would like to get some stats. and i would like to know if you in a crew and your gimic or style. and please join power house

Here, I'll post a link to your Social Club Crew:

emblem_128.png

Click image ^

Here, I'll post a link to your Social Club Crew:

emblem_128.png

Click image ^

thanks marney

Guest Marney-1

I am going to make a crew. The illuminati.

First rule when choosing a 'unique' name - don't tell anyone you're 'going to'.

• Like 1

For the life of me I cannot join the iGTA crew! I requested an invite and Psy sent me one, but when I clicked it I just went back to the iGTA crew page...

it probly work if you try do join my crew

dat hustle

Guest Marney-1

I'd have joined but I'm already at my limit by being a member of 5 crews. Sorry mate.

While on the subject of advertising in the wrong section...

Join my crew for GTA V? http://socialclub.ro...nslaught_squad_

**Free blowjobs are offered for joining

**Free blow jobs data rates may apply, actual blowjobs are not included, however a blowjob in a honkers near you from a lucky stripper will happen (force may be used or not for her compliance). Stripper may be dead as there is no actual possible way to make strippers give fellatio. Strippers may be sedated with any type of drug or shot/stabbed to the point of death. Additional wounds may be acquired for positining the stripper on the floor where your balls hang free in a T-BAG style crouch. The rest of this disclaimer is a waste of time and I really have no idea why you're reading it, but since you have gotten this far you minus well finish reading it seeing you have nothing better to do with your pathetic life. Lol I'm kidding you're not pathetic but I almost got you there didn't I? Anyway yeah how was your day? Don't tell me cause I don't care. You know how this is starting to look like an actual disclaimer? Yeah me too but I just noticed. Do you think V will have CJ? Or Tommy, I do even though I never played Vice City and I'm only an idiot going along witth everyone else. JUST KIDDING GOT YOU THERE TOO. I want the old guy to be the main portagonist. Ten bucks it'll be some young minority though... Damn Minorities

****Usage of Blowjobs may result in stomach cramps, headache, fatigue, kidney failure, heart attack, stroke, testicular cancer, prostate cancer, ovarian cancer, and/or death.

ENJOY

While on the subject of advertising in the wrong section...

Join my crew for GTA V? http://socialclub.ro...nslaught_squad_

**Free blowjobs are offered for joining

**Free blow jobs data rates may apply, actual blowjobs are not included, however a blowjob in a honkers near you from a lucky stripper will happen (force may be used or not for her compliance). Stripper may be dead as there is no actual possible way to make strippers give fellatio. Strippers may be sedated with any type of drug or shot/stabbed to the point of death. Additional wounds may be acquired for positining the stripper on the floor where your balls hang free in a T-BAG style crouch. The rest of this disclaimer is a waste of time and I really have no idea why you're reading it, but since you have gotten this far you minus well finish reading it seeing you have nothing better to do with your pathetic life. Lol I'm kidding you're not pathetic but I almost got you there didn't I? Anyway yeah how was your day? Don't tell me cause I don't care. You know how this is starting to look like an actual disclaimer? Yeah me too but I just noticed. Do you think V will have CJ? Or Tommy, I do even though I never played Vice City and I'm only an idiot going along witth everyone else. JUST KIDDING GOT YOU THERE TOO. I want the old guy to be the main portagonist. Ten bucks it'll be some young minority though... Damn Minorities

****Usage of Blowjobs may result in stomach cramps, headache, fatigue, kidney failure, heart attack, stroke, testicular cancer, prostate cancer, ovarian cancer, and/or death.

ENJOY

I am good how are you?