Sign in to follow this  
Brian

Custom Outfits in Multiplayer

Looking into what IV and RDR had to offer, customization wise, what would you like to see in the coming game? A more IV style with a pick and choose mix it up style or the preset characters RDR had (with many to choose from)?

I was just thinking of making this topic. Even if they just use simple options again like torso, head, legs, etc, but with alot more options I'd be satisfied. I have a feeling that as the west coast is known for being a melting pot of sorts, they're going to implement alot more options into the character customization. I don't know if just me, but I always catch myself spending innapropriate amounts of time in character customization.

However, there is a line. This time around I don't know if pink hair, heart boxers, and joke glasses will tickle my fancy as much.

I still hope they do the same as they did with SA. Shops with a massive amount of options, also in the multiplayer. if they do so there are many options for clothing, so most players will have a unique character.

Yeah it would be great if you could go ino an interactive menu and unlock various stores ingame (e.g binco, prolaps,modo,perseus) but for multiplayer, so you can customize your character a lot. Kind of like the SR3 initiation station, that thing was great.

Yeah it would be great if you could go ino an interactive menu and unlock various stores ingame (e.g binco, prolaps,modo,perseus) but for multiplayer, so you can customize your character a lot. Kind of like the SR3 initiation station, that thing was great.

Yeah true, something like SR3's customization is great, I really didn't kind of like just a character selection in RDR but if they mix it up in GTA V with both, I'll be happy.

icon11.gif

Im hoping for the unlikely prospect where they have full customization for MP. Dont want it for SP for immersion and storyline reasons. But for MP everyone likes making characters. I always try making myself.

And now that Im not fat anymore, the characters I make actually look more like me. lol.

• Like 1

Anyone tried APB? They had extremely detailed customization. Something like that or SR3s (more reasonable though) would be the best for online multiplayer imo.

I've heard of APB

Love the police aspect of course

But I also saw the customization with vehicles which looked great

Guest Marney-1

If your character is male you should still be able to put women's clothes on them.

In multiplayer I want to wear a wife beater dark jeans and boots. My guy would be white shaved head swastika tattoos and all that good stuff. Then I would go find someone (black person) and curbstomp them.

Well i'd assume that it would be most similar to the multiplayer in Max Payne 3, but I haven't played that so someone can fill the blanks in.

Well i'd assume that it would be most similar to the multiplayer in Max Payne 3, but I haven't played that so someone can fill the blanks in.

Max Payne 3's mulitplayer character customization was a bit like GTA V's, but a bit more detailed, and slightly more choice.

Guest Marney-1

Quite a few people like to role play as cops in multiplayer and I do enjoy playing the fleeing criminal whenever I find myself in a game with them so I'd definitely like to see my pursuers dressed appropriately rather than what looks like random people in police cars.

Proper motorbike leathers too.

Max Payne 3's mulitplayer character customization was a bit like GTA V's, but a bit more detailed, and slightly more choice.

OMFG DO U WRK 4 ROKSTAR?

Have a custom character in single player is a must. I liked how during the cut scenes in SA cj was wearing whatever you had on and holding whatever weapon you had out before entering a mission. The variety of clothing is a must. Pimp suits for example would be fun to see or 70's clothing or space suit I mean really a huge variety for single player is a must.

I could go either way when it comes to multiplayer. I fell its more important for single player. Lol a chubacca suit Would be fun.

Lol a chubacca suit Would be fun.

Yes i'm sure that would go well with the narrative-driven storyline of the game. You just finish a mission where one of your closest friends has been killed, and in the closing cinematic the protag kneels by his side dressed as Chewbacca. That would pretty much negate any emotional attachments you have with the protag and his gripping story.

• Like 2

If your character is male you should still be able to put women's clothes on them.

Fuck that. You don't want to turn GTA into Saints Row 2 or 3 where shit is just ridiculous and unrealistic. Maybe in multiplayer, but single player? Fuck that.

Guest Marney-1

Fuck that. You don't want to turn GTA into Saints Row 2 or 3 where shit is just ridiculous and unrealistic. Maybe in multiplayer, but single player? Fuck that.

This thread is for multiplayer and it wouldn't be that unrealistic as there are plenty of wacko's in Southern California walking around in women's clothes. If you can't wear women's clothes in multiplayer I'm not buying it.

• Like 1

It would be cool to make a character like saints row for multiplayer so we can have our own unique character.

Quite a few people like to role play as cops in multiplayer and I do enjoy playing the fleeing criminal whenever I find myself in a game with them so I'd definitely like to see my pursuers dressed appropriately rather than what looks like random people in police cars.

Proper motorbike leathers too.

:thumbup:

Sign in to follow this