With Grand Theft Auto IV's dowloadable add ons, I keep wondering what they'll bring out for the upcoming title. The Lost & The Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony were great, but will they be able to achieve a greater add on? What kind of DLCs will you be expecting?

The DLC has already been confirmed, there will be three separate episodes: one that takes you back to Los Santos in 1947, where you play as a detective called "Cool Felps" and have to solve various crimes around the city. One will be set in 1911 and will involve horses in some way, it will be wild west themed and you will play as "Jim Marsden". The last will be set in Brazil and will be entirely in slow motion and the protag is called "Mack Spane".

• Like 6

The DLC has already been confirmed, there will be three separate episodes: one that takes you back to Los Santos in 1947, where you play as a detective called "Cool Felps" and have to solve various crimes around the city. One will be set in the 1911 and will involve horses in some way, it will be wild west themed and you will play as "Jim Marsden". The last will be set in Brazil and will be entirely in slow motion and the protag is called "Mack Spane".

YOU FUCKING GENIUS WHERE DID YOU GET TIS INFO HAXORJEH'WIOGBEQ;GH;OFL

In all seriousness, the game isn't even out nor is there any info besides one trailer and the crews... i could give two damns about DLC's at the moment

DLC? I'd rather have all the content DLC and otherwise be in the game... actually. They could release it as DLC but i'd rather it be free.

• Like 1

I have an AMAZING idea! :jumpy: During the story mode their should be an airport under construction, then once you beat the story mode the airport will be complete and there will be flights to different lands, but they will all be closed due to complications. Then once Rockstar releases DLC a flight will open up allowing you to fly to another land. (a whole new map) If that can't happen then I would like to see DLC that contains vehicles or weapons. :clap:

• Like 4

I can't think of any good names for DLCs, but I would prefer there just to be one GTA V. I honestly think Episodes From Liberty City was a desperation encounter that only just paid off as GTA IV (The original one) just wasn't good.

I can't think of any good names for DLCs, but I would prefer there just to be one GTA V. I honestly think Episodes From Liberty City was a desperation encounter that only just paid off as GTA IV (The original one) just wasn't good.

Right so we have to switch discs more then we most likely will have to already... dude shut up

A few single-player episodes and extra MP stuff. The game will most likely use the Rockstar Pass so we should be getting a decent amount of DLC to keep things fresh.

We already have this topic under "Why the Lost and the Damned wasn't great & DLC predictions," or something like that. You couldn't be bothered to look it up, so neither can I.

We already have this topic under "Why the Lost and the Damned wasn't great & DLC predictions," or something like that. You couldn't be bothered to look it up, so neither can I.

I don't know why people on here get so butt hurt when they see something that has already been posted. It's not like they have a search option, unless I'm not seeing it, If I saw it, I would most likely not make a forum about it!

I don't know why people on here get so butt hurt when they see something that has already been posted. It's not like they have a search option, unless I'm not seeing it, If I saw it, I would most likely not make a forum about it!

Top right corner.

I ain't butt hurt. Your clit isn't big enough.

Right so we have to switch discs more then we most likely will have to already... dude shut up

That doesn't even make sense. I said there should only be one GTA V!

I thought it was called "Why TLAD didn't sell as good as TBoGT, but like all of you, I couldn't be bothered looking it up.

I have an AMAZING idea! :jumpy: During the story mode their should be an airport under construction, then once you beat the story mode the airport will be complete and there will be flights to different lands, but they will all be closed due to complications. Then once Rockstar releases DLC a flight will open up allowing you to fly to another land. (a whole new map) If that can't happen then I would like to see DLC that contains vehicles or weapons. :clap:

What he said ^

I'd like a Las Venturas DLC, with functional table games and slots plus some missions for the Mob, or a crooked pawn shop owner.

I was a fan of undead nightmare, so I would find it interesting for something like that in GTA V

and with a Zombie Free roam.

• Like 1