Guest Marney-1

Maybe a DLC were you can be CJ, because it's in San Andreas..but just a thought.

Been over this a gazillion times, CJ would be in his 40's. If you wanna run around as the original CJ it would just feel wrong, like it's a mod or something.

I liked the IV DLC's, where you get a fresh perspective of the world through a different character's eyes. I hope to see some DLC based around a different person, with radically different missions and side quests to the main game. GTA DLC's are also a good chance to play silly and maybe even make more fun opportunities that may not have fit in with the main storyline or character.

• Like 1

Guest Marney-1

I liked the IV DLC's, where you get a fresh perspective of the world through a different character's eyes. I hope to see some DLC based around a different person, with radically different missions and side quests to the main game. GTA DLC's are also a good chance to play silly and maybe even make more fun opportunities that may not have fit in with the main storyline or character.

Maybe the main story will be pretty serious while any DLC could be outrageously over the top with the jet pack and stuff.

i agree with dupzor, the episodes from liberty city pack was a brilliant way to handle DLC... why the hell would you want DLC that adds a new location when there's this massive playground to explore already?? the episodes were perfect, they branched off a couple of different stories based in the same universe as niko's... it's gonna make me pay closer attention to the characters i meet in the base game, because there's that outside chance i could be playing as them in the next add-on :D...

and please, for the love of god, don't release a bunch of multiplayer additions... i can handle a pack or two, but not exclusively only multiplayer... do not go the max payne route, or the RDR route (minus undead nightmare)... GTA has always been about your own experience, and i think more stories from the world of los santos would be the best approach... multiplayer is fun, but the single player is the reason why we all bought the game in the first place...

I believe there will be at least 2 online-multiplayer based DLCs, mainly because they are the best money makers because the majority of gamers play some games only for online.

How about undead nightmare in a gta setting

I would like that a lot, I said it in my previous post but that would be a really cool thing.

I think they should do a realistic car DLC with Lambo's Ferrari's and other nice and real cars also little fun with a super speed button setup for controller for the cars also with creative mode so you can make a custom map so you can mess around and play custom maps with friends and offline play with motor cycles and bmx bikes to do stunts.And for my other idea they should do a extra cheats DLC like God Mode,Unlimited Ammo,Car Fly Mode,Fly Mode for player only,War Mode for alot of killing in the city with two opisite teams Good and Bad,Super car mode so your car could have super strengh against any other car like trucks and heavy vehicles so you could smash into them and make them go flying in the air without your car being damaged a little bit.And Zombie Mode for zombie city for online play and offline play.And one last thing a super weapon DLC like a atomic grenade that will vaperize anything in the ratious,alinaniser gun to make people alians,and a hidden nuke location to set off for awsome exslosion.

I think my earliar topics for DLC on GTA5 were nice ideas so i thought of some more they should have a pack that gives the player a chemical warfare mode where you got to a war area in Washington DC while the state is under attack. Also a tron pck were the texture of the world is tron themed with the motor cycles and cars and planes. Send me messages if you like or dislike my ideas.

Yo hopefully rockstar see's these ideas and maybe puts them in the stores

Luckily GTA is freeroam, so it would be very unlikely they release "ultra new exclusive map packs for only $10!". Those types of DLC are complete shit in my opinion, for any game. Didn't bother with them in MP3, won't for GTA. That's just me though, some people may enjoy them.

What I'm hoping for is DLCs like TBOGT and TLAD. They were successful and extremely well made, especially for DLC. If Rockstar learnt from it, they'll probably go down that route again. Only thing I'm not looking forward to is Microsoft paying for 30 day exclusive, or more...

I loved Undead Nightmare for RDR because it played on that cheesy early 20th century horror type atmosphere. Guess it would be fun in GTA, but then it would just be like every other zombie game in the world - One guy in an abandoned city full of zombies trying to survive. But I'm confident Rockstar could change it up if they decided zombies was the way to go.

In this case, only the cops are zombies and you need to protect the upstanding citizens from the evil cop zombies. Dun dun dun...

icon11.gif

I loved Undead Nightmare for RDR because it played on that cheesy early 20th century horror type atmosphere. Guess it would be fun in GTA, but then it would just be like every other zombie game in the world - One guy in an abandoned city full of zombies trying to survive. But I'm confident Rockstar could change it up if they decided zombies was the way to go.

With the gta plays style, I think it would still be different enough. The only other game that would be like this is dead island, but that was more like farcry with zombies.

I cant say id expect one cause R* doesn't repeat their ideas a lot, but I would welcome one. Undead Nightmare is by far my favorite DLC for any game

having DLC would be nice. We have no clue about this game but the setting realy. The DLC could be like gta 4 and how it was the map, but different Charactors and content. TBOGT and TLAD were both full games themselves, but maybe with GTA 5 we could see some add ons like being able to purchase homes that were already on the map, but were un enterable. and maybe having add ons that actually add on to the game itself instead of being a seperate game woul dbe nice also. Maybe the addition of new vehicles or weapons so the developers can just put them up for downlaod. Creating a game on this scale is hard enough, but dividing work into DLC would make things easyer and would take less time to reelase the game. But i dont want maps or any thing, just small things like cars clothes and maybe even safe houses could be a great idea for DLC in the future of the game, just to keep players happy after they beat the game.

and maybe adding Charactor DLC would be ok, but that would mean that to make things as realistic as possible gameplay wise, you wouldnt be able to have any cash or ANYTHING from the main part of the game, just like in GTA 4 and its DLCs. So Charactors would be quite hard to make possible unless they did it the way GTA 4 was done and make different but interweaving story lines. but being able to play as Cj or Tommy Vercetti would be pretty sick tho i would have to admit, so if they do make charactor DLC they would HAVE to add them.

Luckily GTA is freeroam, so it would be very unlikely they release "ultra new exclusive map packs for only $10!". Those types of DLC are complete shit in my opinion, for any game. Didn't bother with them in MP3, won't for GTA. That's just me though, some people may enjoy them.

What I'm hoping for is DLCs like TBOGT and TLAD. They were successful and extremely well made, especially for DLC. If Rockstar learnt from it, they'll probably go down that route again. Only thing I'm not looking forward to is Microsoft paying for 30 day exclusive, or more...

Yea i agree with you on how map packs are utter shite, But Rockstar could do what they did with Midnight Club LA, Add to the map. And i am not a big fan of zombie games but it would be amazing in the GTA world. Just imagine helping some redneck in the contryside fight off hordes of zombies to protect his little shack, or driving around the city seeing little groups camped into a convienent store (24/7) fighting off hordes of zombies and you can help them of just go on your way. They could really do something special with GTA zombies...

instead of making it a down load for the Zombies, it should be a Mini game accesed thru the game itself. It could Also be a great multi player choice as well. 5 people,huge city,thousands of zombies.... COD zombies is gonna get slaughtered

i dont think that they would ever be able to bring back vice city cause the map in this will probaly be huge and have multiple enviroments and florida only has wet lands and beaches. so it would make scence if R* made an updated vice city for a dlc and u get there via plane ride with a cut scene/ load screen and there would be a story like your character has unfinished buisness or somthing like that or a non-playable main charecter has a past story there and he has to go back or somthing like that would be pretty cool.

i dont think that they would ever be able to bring back vice city cause the map in this will probaly be huge and have multiple enviroments and florida only has wet lands and beaches. so it would make scence if R* made an updated vice city for a dlc and u get there via plane ride with a cut scene/ load screen and there would be a story like your character has unfinished buisness or somthing like that or a non-playable main charecter has a past story there and he has to go back or somthing like that would be pretty cool.

You're retarded. < Don't flame Forum Rules

Of course they won't use the same map as Vice City, they will obviously make it bigger. New York City is only one environment, and they based IV's LC off that and it was quite big. They don't always have to go bigger. They could do the exact same thing in Vice City - make a large city, a smaller one, and finally some beaches and marshlands. Or create a new State where VC is located - there's so much they could do in a Florida setting. The fact you thought that leads me to believe you think GTA V's map will be the same as San Andreas' map. Please tell me I'm wrong.

i meant that they will probaly not make the next game(6) a smaller map than this one(5) just saying it would be harder to keep a game based in vice city intresting with only marshes and beaches while los santos will have (by the look of it) mountains, forest, beaches, possible dessert. so i would think that it makes more scence to make vice city a DLC instead cause R* knows that if they go from large landscape to city like they did with 4 that people may not be pleased with that.

i meant that they will probaly not make the next game(6) a smaller map than this one(5) just saying it would be harder to keep a game based in vice city intresting with only marshes and beaches while los santos will have (by the look of it) mountains, forest, beaches, possible dessert. so i would think that it makes more scence to make vice city a DLC instead cause R* knows that if they go from large landscape to city like they did with 4 that people may not be pleased with that.

Ok, well think about how bid LA is compared to miami( Vice Citys real life city). Having a florida map would be easy, but there would be more city and less country side, because most of florida is jungle or wetlands, atleast around miami. So they could to it, but they wouldnt make it a DLC because if they ReDo Vice City again, they are going to release it as an actual game so they can make money off of it

Here's something I was thinking. I't a long shot, but It's something any die-hard GTA fan would love.

I want to see a GTA San Andreas prequel for DLC. Basically since the new map is Santos and to our knowledge, just Santos, it would seem like a better time than ever to finally explain the events that happened before San Andreas, tell us why CJ ran away, how Brian died, what the grove was like before it went to shit. I know R* said the old characters are dead. But it would be pretty awesome if they just turned around and said "Hey! We were lying. We're going to have DLC based around CJ."

Guest Marney-1

Here's something I was thinking. I't a long shot, but It's something any die-hard GTA fan would love.

I want to see a GTA San Andreas prequel for DLC. Basically since the new map is Santos and to our knowledge, just Santos, it would seem like a better time than ever to finally explain the events that happened before San Andreas, tell us why CJ ran away, how Brian died, what the grove was like before it went to shit. I know R* said the old characters are dead. But it would be pretty awesome if they just turned around and said "Hey! We were lying. We're going to have DLC based around CJ."

If they did something like that I'd think they were running out of ideas.