San Andreas came out in 2004 and IV in 2008 and IMO i think rockstar will try to release the game in late 2012. Plus San Andreas was set in 1992 and released in october 2004 and V is probably set in 2012? So it would be "cooler" if Rockstar released it in 2012. And if they were going to release it in 2013 then they probably would not give out the trailer in november to hype the game up before MP3, then the ideal thing for them would to put out the trailer in July or somthing.

And btw this is just me guessing so don't apeshit if you think otherwise.

Rockstar is too big for E3 they say, and they are right, new info will come in few weeks probably

Rockstar is too big for E3 they say, and they are right, new info will come in few weeks probably

It's not that they're too big, EA has been at E3. They just don't like it.

EA?

I think R* will release another trailer around E3 and steal E3's thunder. Seems like something R* would do.

Guest Marney-1

EA?

I think R* will release another trailer around E3 and steal E3's thunder. Seems like something R* would do.

Do you just think that because Michael Pachter said it?

• Like 1

Guest Marney-1

Whoa whoa whoa wait! What ever happened to Rockstar saying the game is near completion?

R* have never said it's near completion only that it's in full development

EA?

EA is a far bigger company than Rockstar (atleast in my eyes, because it develops far more and probably makes far more money) I just put them there to say you can never be too big for E3.

They just don't like E3. Something related to GTA3 in 2001.

San Andreas came out in 2004 and IV in 2008 and IMO i think rockstar will try to release the game in late 2012. Plus San Andreas was set in 1992 and released in october 2004 and V is probably set in 2012? So it would be "cooler" if Rockstar released it in 2012. And if they were going to release it in 2013 then they probably would not give out the trailer in november to hype the game up before MP3, then the ideal thing for them would to put out the trailer in July or somthing.

And btw this is just me guessing so don't apeshit if you think otherwise.

You're just adding four. Not to mention IV was originally ment to be ship August? 2007.

EA?

Do you just think that because Michael Pachter said it?

Yes and no.

may 24

Get the fuck out. Now.

Why the fuck do people still bring this shit up? They're just numbers. There are things in this world that fucking have numbers on them. There is no hint, no big fucking secret or special meaning. They are just random numbers that don't mean a fucking thing.

Actually 2405 is most likely a reference to one of the Houser Brothers birthday. Forgot which one, but one of them was definitely born on 24/05.

Think it might be Sam's I'm near sure of it.

Neither of the Houser brothers' date of birth is confirmed. Google claims it's the 24th May 1974 but it gets that from wikipedia and that date isn't even on his page.

so I pre ordered GTA5 yesterday when they were putting my orders thru (also pre ordrered graw fs and hitman) a notice came up to state that GTA had been pushed back to early next year, confirmation not quite but they must get the info someplace right??

dude why can everyone reserve the game and talks about reserving it? No where near me is taking reservations...Probably because Platforms haven't even been officially announced yet (I mean we all know what they are for the most part) but I'm kind of confused why there a a bunch of legitimate companies and businesses taking reservations, and some even have release dates out...wtf whether R* is going to say something soon or not they kinda just need to to clear up a lot of confusion which they have done before. But that makes you think, if they are making no strives to disprove these rumors is this "October Release" stuff actually legit ?

Guest Marney-1

"We expect an update on GTA V release timing as early as next week, or by E3, scheduled for June 5-7 in Los Angeles. If there is no update on either date, we believe it is unlikely that GTA V will launch this calendar year." - Michael Pachter, analyst at Wedbush Morgan. Source

Yeah if it is going to be as some people have said with a new announcement just before E3 we would be getting information within a maximum of 2 weeks time.

Guest Marney-1

Yeah if it is going to be as some people have said with a new announcement just before E3 we would be getting information within a maximum of 2 weeks time.

Even though Rockstar will want to make big news of their Max Payne 3 multiplayer DLC 'Local Justice Map Pack' in June I think it's entirely plausible they'll still release a bit of info around the same time, probably before.

Ok, I'm hoping someone will remember this being mentioned somewhere as it has completely slipped my mind. I remember reading in a topic that GTAV (possibly the radio stations?) would mention the Mayan predictions regarding the end of the world etc. I'm sure this has been mentioned somewhere, and would maybe feature on a talk radio style station?

Anyway, if this is the case then surely the game would be released before the Mayans date of destruction, unless they talk about it in post-tense. As I am writing this post I have now started thinking that this may not work anyway unless they talk about it in a general sense, because then the game would seem dated when it passes the date the Mayans predicted.

Anyway if you've managed to keep track of the tangent I've inevitably went off on, tell me what you think haha :ike:

EDIT: Also, I don't know why anyone would pre-order anything but the special edition of the game, or any game for that matter. No new game ever sells out as demand is always predicted and dealt with accordingly. I just dont get why people pre-order games months beforehand unless they're going to wank over their receipt and sleep with it under their pillow.

Ok, I'm hoping someone will remember this being mentioned somewhere as it has completely slipped my mind. I remember reading in a topic that GTAV (possibly the radio stations?) would mention the Mayan predictions regarding the end of the world etc. I'm sure this has been mentioned somewhere, and would maybe feature on a talk radio style station?

Anyway, if this is the case then surely the game would be released before the Mayans date of destruction, unless they talk about it in post-tense. As I am writing this post I have now started thinking that this may not work anyway unless they talk about it in a general sense, because then the game would seem dated when it passes the date the Mayans predicted.

Anyway if you've managed to keep track of the tangent I've inevitably went off on, tell me what you think haha :ike:

EDIT: Also, I don't know why anyone would pre-order anything but the special edition of the game, or any game for that matter. No new game ever sells out as demand is always predicted and dealt with accordingly. I just dont get why people pre-order games months beforehand unless they're going to wank over their receipt and sleep with it under their pillow.

There has been no confirmation of anything to do with radio stations, what you read is most likely speculation.