Sign in to follow this  
Ku Zi Mu

How Much Do Your Dumbbells Weigh?

The real weights. Haven't had the chance to use them this year due to the shitty weather (not enough room to lift in the house). I also own a curling bar and a tricep bar.

I'm not really into weight training, prefer boxing.

icon11.gif

not enough room to lift in the house

there's gotta be room somewhere man. I used to do it in my small ass bedroom where my bed, dresser and computer desk took up most of the space. There was a small corner where I would do standing curls, shoulder press and other standing shit. Then I used to lie directly on the floor for benching and stuff. It sucked but was better than nothing.

Plus just sit on a chair or on the edge of your bed for seated curls. Dont need a lot of room. but if boxing is your thing then I suppose you couldnt give to much of a shit lol.

train at local gym (literally 2 steps from my door), dumbbells only go up to 80 pounds though. thankfully there are enough barbell weights to fill up a double decker.

The small dumbells are only 6 pounds each.

The bigger one has a combined weight of 16 pounds.

And the stack contains 5,10 and 25 pound weights.

Got a bench too. Needs a good wipe down though .

The space is an issue, I have to hang my heavy bag in my bedroom doorway, which fucks my footwork up.

Also because the weights are second-hand and fairly rusted they make a mess.

Is curls all you guys do?

4 day split for me mostly, chest+bis; back+tris; leg day; shoulders+calves. might throw in an extra day for whatever i feel like. like to keep basics up, deadlifts+squats.

icon11.gif

Also because the weights are second-hand and fairly rusted they make a mess.

oooooooo, i see. lol. yah that'd be rough.

Is curls all you guys do?

I do focus on it pretty good but that's only cause I have a goal to reach for how much I can curl by the end of the year. I do everything tho. Today my tris and shoulder actually hurt pretty good from two days ago. went to cuba for a week so I gotta get back in routine. Usually i only hurt for 1 day.

I do a five day workout day 1 bench with tricep extension, tricep pushdown, Dumbbell incline push UPS with bench dips. Day 2 squat with fuck I forgot but it's written down in my gym. Day 3 power clean with standing curls, seated curls, 1 arm curls. Day 4 push press with incline bench , db lunges and some other things. Day 5 all legs leg press, front squat, box jumps, db step UPS, and wall sits

There are some other mini workouts that go with my power lifts I just can't remember what they all are.

Had a quick play with my skipping rope earlier.

Got a backyard boxing grudge match with my little brother in a few weeks. I'm expecting a pasting.

icon11.gif

I dont write fuck all down. I just go at it and push myself everytime. I can remember more or less what I did the previous time and I consistently feel results.

I have a weight bench with about 320kg of weights in various sizes. I haven't really done much lately as the weather has been shite and they are in my back garden, but I generally bench about 50 - 60kg in sets of 20. Not sure what the max I can bench is anymore.

When did niggaz on the internet become fit? What happened to laziness y'all?

I don't own any exercise equipment, I deem it a waste of money. Nor do I go to the gym, as that is also a waste of money. Then again i'm lifting random shit and walking a lot at work all day so that covers my exercise. Plus I do a few press ups whenever I can be bothered... (not that often.)

• Like 1