Sign in to follow this  
DuPz0r

GTA :Chinatown Wars

Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20Chinatown%20Wars1.jpg

No thread on this bitch? There was one on the old forums.

I originally owned this on my PSP, and figured that it should be compatible with my Vita, and I've just re-downloaded it. :)

For some reason it looks nicer on the Vita's oLED screen, I'm not sure if the resolution is higher, or if the vivid colours make it look nicer. I'll try and take some screen grabs and see if it looks any different on my PC.

Anyway, the reason I made a thread is for the multiplayer aspect. I never had my old PSP connected to PSN, so i never experienced any of the multiplayer through the social club.

First of all, I was wondering if it was any good, as I've never even seen any multiplayer Chinatown wars?

Is it quick and easy to connect online providing your internet connection is good?

Can you view all your social club friends that have the game?

Is the social club cross platform? random question, but does it use the social club servers to play or what?

And finally, does anyone here have Chinatown Wars?

I don't own a handheld, but I'd try it if I did. And my iphone is used primarily for song storage, so its a no go there as well.

I'm wondering if it's any good also, but I'm assuming it sold well in the market?

I have this on my Nintendo DS, it's great for a handheld game. I love the features like selling drugs, and the story wasn't half bad. I spent a lot of time buying and selling drugs as well, it seems to be a great addition to GTA. Hopefully it'll be in V.