cuda

Football (Soccer)

What the hell happened with the seedings? Since when has Belgium and Colombia been decent enough to be considered top 8? They didn't even qualify for the last cup ffs. (In Belgium's case, they got a really easy qualifying group, so beating easybeats improved their ranking.) Damn FIFA Rabble Rabble Rabble.

If Australia doesn't get beaten by more than 5 goals against Spain and The Netherlands, it will be considered a good tournament by us.

My picks

Group A: Brazil, Mexico

Group B: Spain, Chile

Group C: Columbia, Ivory Coast

Group D: Uruguay, Italy

Group E: Ecuador, Honduras

Group F: Argentina, Bosnia

Group G: Germany, Ghana

Group H: Russia, Belgium

I think the heat will cause some of the Euro teams to play below par. I'm expecting a large number of South American and African teams to progress.

I rate Moyes as a manager a lot but I don't understand the reasoning of buying a £37 million number 10 then playing him on the right?

Mata has to play behind the striker in a free role either behind Rooney or Van Persie.

Central Midfield is still their problem though, they need to put 2 out of the following Fletcher/Fellaini/Carrick as a deep defensive midfielder.

Man City are destroying teams atm, they'll probably win the league and maybe the Champions League.

I rate Moyes as a manager a lot but I don't understand the reasoning of buying a £37 million number 10 then playing him on the right?

Mata has to play behind the striker in a free role either behind Rooney or Van Persie.

Central Midfield is still their problem though, they need to put 2 out of the following Fletcher/Fellaini/Carrick as a deep defensive midfielder.

Man City are destroying teams atm, they'll probably win the league and maybe the Champions League.

We will have to wait and see how they fare against a Bayern that actually wants to win. But I do think they will take the PL this year, Aguero is finally stepping up - no longer just a good footballer, but maybe becoming one of the great,

Going to be an interesting PL, PSG might shock us all too.

Four goals in twenty minutes....Dismantled. They play again in the 5th round next week; vengeance perhaps.

Chelsea number one at half-time. Hopefully Norwich can maintain a draw against City, redemption from their 7-0 trouncing earlier this season.

Liverpool put five past the Arse, each scorer's surname begins with the letter 'S', and not a single one of them was Suarez. Impressive.

Now, I live in Swansea, not far from the train station, and I keep looking outside to see if anything will kick off between the Swans and Cardiff fans.

If Sporting CP doesn't win against Benfica tomorrow, I will kill myself.

#portugueseleague #srsbsns

• Like 1

Cross, cross, cross,cross. I love watching Man Utd this season, comical. Time to forget about fourth place methinks.

COYR. Smashing result for Forest tonight at Huddersfield. Unbeaten in 16 games. Maybe it's our season.

England are drawn with Switzerland, Slovenia, Estonia, Lithuania and San Marino in Euro 2016 qualifying. So no excuses.

I was hoping for a draw with any one of the Home Nations, Republic of Ireland or Poland though.

Bad luck Scotland. Enjoy getting zero points against Germany and the Republic Of Ireland.