Guest Marney1

post-10-0-33726700-1334828635.jpg

Tell lies, attempt to con people, publish ridiculous rumours or generally act like a GTA V attention whore and this is where you end up.

Peter1.jpg

• Newzoo CEO Peter Warman for saying this: Boxed games will not disappear, but what is in the box will, that is why the boxed GTA V version will contain a collectible piece of merchandise and a download code. No disc.

:luis:

• Luis Zelaya - Sadly, after learning of his addition to this Shit List Luis took his own life. R.I.P. Luis.

Excerpt:

His style of the killing is similar to the upcoming Rockstar's title Grand Theft Auto V

• VeryLight - Because he repeatedly claims to work for Take-Two but we all know they don't employ illiterate people who can't be trusted to keep a multi million dollar secret by posting smart ass facts on a public GTA V forum.

• Aria Pemberton, Examiner.com - The game will feature a single player story mode which will allow players to assume the role of the main character... - No shit Sherlock.

• YouTube Channel GTA5Videos - Added to the Shit List due to popular demand because they post utter shite. Becoming a Machinima partner does not mean they can now be excluded from this list, the overwhelming demand from fans that they remain on this list overrides that.

I live close to the Rockstar HQ and I saw a paper down the street with this on it. So I thought I would share it with you.

It had lots more information on it to, but It was too much to type. I can photocopy the title on the packet if you like. It's the Grand Theft Auto 5 logo.

It's not fake. I found it in a packet close to Rockstar

I wasn't suppose to tell you this but my cousin gave it to me when I was shadowing him for my career shadowing day!

• Peter Chubb of InEntertainment.co.uk added because - I'd like to request Peter Chubb from In Entertainment joins the shit list. He posts a new article about GTA 5 every single day just to get his site shown in the google news feed. All of his articles are based on nothing but his own thoughts and it's just fucking annoying me. Example. We have posted speculative articles in the past, about GTA 5 in 3D and 10 things we may see, but this guy takes it to a new level and does one every few days. Nearly always starting with We have no new info about gta 5, but seeing as people want something, here, read this shit I just made up.- Psy

• JohnFMoore Former animator at Rockstar - If you don't want to believe me fair enough, but there has been many people claiming to be Rockstar workers etc..
    But I seriously am, worked with GTA V for 3 and a half month in the animating department, and I was fired about 3 weeks ago and have been debating whether to release the information I am about to tell you.

• tapscape-new-4.pngtapscape.com for this monstrous article:

Is Grand Theft Auto V Being Delayed Until Xbox 720 and Playstation 4 Release?

post-10-0-11345100-1343400534_thumb.png

Edited by Marney-1
  • Like 14

Guest Marney1

Obviously, I'll try to keep the lists in the OP updated so we know who to take seriously in future and those who should be gassed.

You really don't wanna be on the iGTA5 Shit List - trust me. :ph34r:

I have a feeling the OP will end up being pretty long, but that's just me speculating.

Doesn't matter. I've stickied the thread so all the retards out there can be named and shamed.

• Like 1

guys do me a huge favour, im trapped at work until 8pm English time so can peeps describe the trailer for me when it comes out cuz i fear im gonna miss it and then cry at work and there's nothing more imasculine than that

Guest Marney1

Topic title cool or should we name it something else to better reflect what it's about for visitors? Any suggestions?

Guest Marney1

Any more for the Shit List yet?

"This is going to happen to all of those posting funny things on the internet"

Guest Marney1

Go ahead and nail IGN up there, they're never coming off the shit list.

For what exactly? I need links to the source of the smell to go alongside their place in the dock.

They only want whats best for themselves. They only like first person shooters and think GTA is a waste of time. The chick who does their videos has massive amounts of STDs because I made sure of it, and they dislike R* because R* makes good games that no one needs a review of to find hidden bullshit. When you get a R* game, you know its quality, IGN like picking things apart and making people look bad. If they can't find anything wrong, they make things up.