Guest Bruce Willis

I find it shitlist worthy because they drew that conclusion from Take-Two's fiscal thingy we were listening to. Especially since Zelnick said "there are seasons other than Chirstmas".

I didn't read the article because my internet is going ultra slow but I'll take a look through the recent posts here and see who's yet to be added. If thats the reason they said Christmas 2013 then yes, it's worthy of being added.

Guest Bruce Willis

Not technically GTA V related but I couldn't think where else to post this:

Pure facepalm material.

Guest Bruce Willis

Need to add "Brought to you by iGTA5.com" or "iGTA5.com Presents:"

If the video thing gets off the ground you can have your own monthly segment. :P

Done. And don't tempt me with that offer.

Guest Bruce Willis

If we go any more days without news, I'm going to make a front page article advertising the shit list. Make sure you have it fully up to date!

I'm mega busy atm but feel free to edit it into something that looks the part, looks very basic the way it is now.

GTA: San Andreas set such a high bar with its enormous map and innovation everyone hopes for bigger and better... hope Carl Johnson returns in this one. Gotta have the King of the state and his Grove Street conglomerate back.

GTA: San Andreas set such a high bar with its enormous map and innovation everyone hopes for bigger and better... hope Carl Johnson returns in this one. Gotta have the King of the state and his Grove Street conglomerate back.

Scroll up, see the topic title? Now read your post...does it fit in here? Easy answer so u dont hurt yourself thinking...no it fucking doesnt.

It would be hella funny if C.J actually appears in GTA V even in one cutscene and all of u are like O.O XD

Really? Hella? REALLY?! Rage Post, you will always be on my shit list just for having "hella" in your vocabulary.

But I must tread lightly, unless I want to be involved in a Knights Who Say Ni situation.

It would be hella funny if C.J actually appears in GTA V even in one cutscene and all of u are like O.O XD

Really? Hella? REALLY?! Rage Post, you will always be on my shit list just for having "hella" in your vocabulary.

But I must tread lightly, unless I want to be involved in a Knights Who Say Ni situation.

We want... a shrubbery!

Guest Marney1

i know who is hey pls this web page oner pleaze they everone that there is a gta 5 trailer

it will take place in vine wood aka san andreass

and i am someone spechle

Yes, you are very special indeed.

• Like 1

Guest Marney1

i know who is hey pls this web page oner pleaze they everone that there is a gta 5 trailer

Google Translate couldn't help me understand this.

Gotta be someone having a laugh. No one can be that dumb.............can they? Please tell me they can't.