I feel sorry for people who are bored of this game. Not empathy, no. I can't feel that. I feel pity. Especially for you young people. Back in the San Andreas days, we knew how to have fun. I had a single file with 1200 hours on it. I made my own fun, long after I had seen everything the game had to offer. If you're bored of GTA V after two weeks, you might as well just kill yourself.

I could play San Andreas for hours on end, and I have just as you. V didn't feel like what I expected out of this hyped up GTA, and it is a bit over rated. Because I don't exactly feel the same as you don't mean I don't enjoy it, but I don't find myself racing to get to my console to put it in. I do enjoy it none-the-less, but it isn't as great as many say. After two or three hours I find myself shutting it off, enjoying my session, and picking it up two or three days later.

Up until V came out, I still regularly played IV, L.A Noire, RDR and Max Payne 3 (heck even the original Trilogy), even though I've finished them countless times. Since I never got bored of them, I don't think I'll get bored with V for a looong time.

I actually get stressed out because when I fire up the game, I find there's too much to do and it's a little overwhelming.

Anyone who over-hyped the game for themselves only have there self to blame...

• Like 1

Especially for you young people. Back in the San Andreas days, we knew how to have fun.

Hey, man, watch where you're swingin' that cane -- you almost took out my knee.

I feel sorry for people who are bored of this game. Not empathy, no. I can't feel that. I feel pity. Especially for you young people.

Back in the San Andreas days, we knew how to have fun. I had a single file with 1200 hours on it. I made my own fun, long after I had seen everything the game had to offer. If you're bored of GTA V after two weeks, you might as well just kill yourself.

This. R* has spent years working on creating a cool, immersive, richly detailed sandbox to play in. There's so much to do and experience. Even just strolling on the beach and listening to NPC conversations, finding collectibles, testing the minigames, trying to drive every vehicle in the game, the satire on radio, internet and TV...anyone who finishes the story and decides it's already boring - I feel sorry for you. You're missing out on so much.

• Like 1

I feel sorry for people who are bored of this game. Not empathy, no. I can't feel that. I feel pity. Especially for you young people.

Back in the San Andreas days, we knew how to have fun. I had a single file with 1200 hours on it. I made my own fun, long after I had seen everything the game had to offer. If you're bored of GTA V after two weeks, you might as well just kill yourself.

This. R* has spent years working on creating a cool, immersive, richly detailed sandbox to play in. There's so much to do and experience. Even just strolling on the beach and listening to NPC conversations, finding collectibles, testing the minigames, trying to drive every vehicle in the game, the satire on radio, internet and TV...anyone who finishes the story and decides it's already boring - I feel sorry for you. You're missing out on so much.

Can't agree more with both of you.

Right now my Trevor has the highest count of birds disintegrated with the helicopter rotors, over Franklin and Michael.

Ah, the memories we will have.

• Like 1

Up until V came out, I still regularly played IV, L.A Noire, RDR and Max Payne 3 (heck even the original Trilogy), even though I've finished them countless times. Since I never got bored of them, I don't think I'll get bored with V for a looong time.

I actually get stressed out because when I fire up the game, I find there's too much to do and it's a little overwhelming.

Anyone who over-hyped the game for themselves only have there self to blame...

I didn't over hype the game, after the first delay I lost all excitement for it, and to be honest, I'm glad I didn't continue to over-hype it. R* didn't do nearly as good as they could have, and anyone who disagrees can have their opinion, but I sense a lot of blacksocking, or fanboying I should say in this thread. It's a good game, but not 10/10. The campaign was the best part for me, and I thoroughly enjoyed it more than some past GTA's.

I feel sorry for you.

Rockstar cast pearls before swine. I'm happy that these fools wasted sixty dollars on something they're not capable of appreciating. How someone can honestly say that they're bored of GTA V already is beyond me.

• Like 1

Clearly, he's retarded. This is the best game to come out since Fallout 3.

I just realized the same a few minutes ago as Trevor dropped off another hostage.

I like V better than New Vegas, RAG3, or Far Cry 3.

That puts it up there next to our old favorite, Fallout 3.

• Like 1

and I'm called immature...

Massacre, Fallout 3 was amazing, I'll agree with that.

An endless amount of repetitive stuff sure, it doesn't feel the same to me, get over it.

Bronson, considering the fact your a pathological liar and your profound skills of dancing to dubstep you keep telling yourself that to be happy.

Online is practically ten times better as I can do almost everything I can do in single player but with friends, it made the game for me.

I won't do my top give because I'm on mobile and I don't feel like typing it out.

Right... Cause I'm totally off the wall...

Really, we all have our opinions, for the amount of time they spent they could have done much more.

Right... Cause I'm totally off the wall...

Really, we all have our opinions, for the amount of time they spent they could have done much more.

It's called disc space limitations, Brian. -_-

No Bronson, that's not my point, I'm not looking for more, I'm looking for what could have been expanded for some things and shrunken down for others.