Guest Marney1

LOL IGTAV ON THE SHIT LIST LMFAO

lol.. basically means that im the shithead round here

At least you know it.

Amir Ariff (already on the list) over at Myona.com at it again with his shit articles.

Edited by Marney1

I'd like to request "Peter Chubb" from "In Entertainment" joins the shit list. He posts a new article about GTA 5 every single day just to get his site shown in the google news feed. All of his articles are based on nothing but his own thoughts and it's just fucking annoying me. Example. We have posted speculative articles in the past, about GTA 5 in 3D and "10 things we may see", but this guy takes it to a new level and does one every few days. Nearly always starting with "We have no new info about gta 5, but seeing as people want something, here, read this shit I just made up".

Guest Marney1

I'd like to request "Peter Chubb" from "In Entertainment" joins the shit list. He posts a new article about GTA 5 every single day just to get his site shown in the google news feed. All of his articles are based on nothing but his own thoughts and it's just fucking annoying me. Example. We have posted speculative articles in the past, about GTA 5 in 3D and "10 things we may see", but this guy takes it to a new level and does one every few days. Nearly always starting with "We have no new info about gta 5, but seeing as people want something, here, read this shit I just made up".

I thought we'd added him ages ago but we hadn't. And yeah, I'm sick of finding his shit articles in my Google Alerts inbox for GTA V - makes me facepalm every time.

Peter 'Full of Shit' Chubb of InEntertainment.co.uk now added.

Our Shit Lister Amir Ariff of Myona.com at it yet AGAIN! Will GTA 5 Be Delayed Because of BioShock Infinite?

Edited by Marney1

Guest Marney1

More of a "Fakes and Pisstakes" entry than shit list in my opinion. Then again, a general "GTA V beta testers" spot would fit the shit list.

Probably, seeing as no one in their right mind would ever believe that shit.

Guest Marney1

InEntertainment knock up the worst images for their articles:

Potentially-damaging-GTA-5-rumors.jpg

Those bellends would never make it in advertising.

yea i was just looking idk how to put it on the shit list someone do it 4 me can anyone read the arcticle in photos about the dan houser interview or is it fake?

Just post it in the topic. It'll still get read.

/merged

Ok. I know all the secerts in gta 5. And trust me u wil love gta 5 the beta comes out may 24 and the main protaginist is the guy we see in the trailer but he is supposed to be young rockstar made a mistake by making him look old and this game will destroy sr forever trustme this was givien to me by rockstar but that's all I'm alowed to tell u

[/left]

NationFellow850 12 minutes ago

Youtube... F'real?

Guest Marney1

Ok. I know all the secerts in gta 5. And trust me u wil love gta 5 the beta comes out may 24 and the main protaginist is the guy we see in the trailer but he is supposed to be young rockstar made a mistake by making him look old and this game will destroy sr forever trustme this was givien to me by rockstar but that's all I'm alowed to tell u

[/left]

NationFellow850 12 minutes ago

Youtube... F'real?

OMG there's going to be a beta? Coooooool.

"...he is supposed to be young rockstar made a mistake by making him look old.." - That's classic that is! :D

Guest Marney1

Does your friend Peter Chubb have a brother called Daniel Chubb or is he using an alias because he's seen his name on our Shit List?

Oh no, there's also a Mark Chubb too. In Entertainment is run by a family of empty heads, either that or Peter has a double split personality.

Guest Marney1

I can't be bothered adding every site that reported the R* and 2K collaboration rumour because there are too many to mention.

Just messing about and decided to make this.

Just for the sake of it really.

Edited by Marney1