i can bet my copy of GTA that the game wont be released till sometime next year .They released the trailer to soon and have basically put themselves in the shit with the global gamers in my opinion FUCK ROCKSTAR MAKING US WAIT THIS LONG FOR NEW INFO

Guest Marney-1

i can bet my copy of GTA that the game wont be released till sometime next year .They released the trailer to soon and have basically put themselves in the shit with the global gamers in my opinion FUCK ROCKSTAR MAKING US WAIT THIS LONG FOR NEW INFO

Cry in this thread if you must.

Greenberg+1.jpg

Pretty sure it was just a power line. Does LA even have trams? R* isn't going to just randomly stick one in the game if it doesn't.

Yes, LA NOIRE had trams, but they couldn't be driven.

He means presently.

Yes Jose, you should end your life for wanting more info about a video game that you are going to pay $60 hard earned dollars for.

FU R*!

Yes Jose, you should end your life for wanting more info about a video game that you are going to pay $60 hard earned dollars for.

FU R*!

Bide your fucking time. You make out like you're going to get absolutely no information before the release.

Think first before acting like a bunch of spackers hitting the damn keyboard so hard cheetos dust flies everywhere.

• Like 2

The Brits call our light rail trains "trams". We've been over this. Los Angeles light rail:

metrotrainlosangeles109.jpg

No, we call trams trams, we call light railway light railway, as in DLR - Docklands light railway.

Another myth about the English shattered. Of course there's no fucking point as it'll all be forgotten about.

A tram as far as i'm concerned is something which is integrated into existing roads yet uses rails.

There's some places they run along the road (with small separation). As for the "myth", maybe it was Marney's stupidity since he was the one saying trams:

You can see the catenary lines on the left of the top pic (below the tank truck):

gtav-v-trailer1-scene10.png

Oh, trams. :P

All the people who say the release date is 2013, FUCK YOU! Its sometime at the end of the 2012 year.

No, FUCK you.

lol

There's some places they run along the road (with small separation). As for the "myth", maybe it was Marney's stupidity since he was the one saying trams:

You can see the catenary lines on the left of the top pic (below the tank truck):

I just noticed that overpass is on top of the bumb area with the LS graffiti on the wall. If no one else noticed I'll explain how.. but I'm just gonna assume I'm late.

I just noticed that overpass is on top of the bumb area with the LS graffiti on the wall. If no one else noticed I'll explain how.. but I'm just gonna assume I'm late.

How can you tell?

I can't, well kind of but yeah...

Yeah we pieced that together very early on.

Pretty sure it was just a power line. Does LA even have trams? R* isn't going to just randomly stick one in the game if it doesn't.

Yes, LA NOIRE had trams, but they couldn't be driven.

He means presently.

Oh right, I honestly don't know. Would be a nice touch for Rockstar to add in though.

It's never going to be released :evilbanana:

It does seem that way at the minute lol.

I will sue and boycott the Beatles if they do not release another album soon, we've been waiting far too long and quite frankly it is unacceptable behaviour.

This is the type of mentality we have at present.

• Like 1

Guest Marney-1

For those who think it's October 2012 and haven't done so already, you might want to have a go of the iGTA5 "Guess The Release Date" competition. There's a link in my sig below.