I know I thought of some bullshit about GTA V being released on 7th August 2012. This isn't me trying to be popular, as I don't give a shit what anyone thinks. But the whole thing about me being shot. That was funny, I must admit.

Anyway alot of may already know this, but GTA V is deffinetly October 2012. The main reason being that GTA V is 87% finished!!

The other reasons are like this:

1) On some Google thingy GTA V's release date is shown October 2012. Apparently some Rockstar employee put this on Google 2) The trailer released in 2011, so 2013 release is BULLSHIT!! This is probably the most obvious reason.

3) Like many other people, I believe the 2nd GTA V trailer will come out on 24th May. This also gives away it's deffinetly 2012.

4) Rockstar confirmed that Crews and Gang Wars will be in GTA V. This deffinetly tells us GTA V is near completion (87%)

If anyone has other thoughts or reasons. Please post them!!

• Like 4

It's definitely making great progress, the fact that we now know they've sorted out the gangs and crews thing is quite exciting. But the way I look at it, the games you are dying for never release when you want them to. :/

• Like 3

Where did they say gangs would be in gta 5???? I heard the say your could have teams in multiplayer, but that don't translate into gang wars or that that part of the game is complete

I think the original plan was October, but max Payne being delayed pushes their release schedule back

• Like 2

1) On some Google thingy GTA V's release date is shown October 2012. Apparently some Rockstar employee put this on Google

Fake.

2) The trailer released in 2011, so 2013 release is BULLSHIT!! This is probably the most obvious reason.

Doesn't mean anything.

3) Like many other people, I believe the 2nd GTA V trailer will come out on 24th May. This also gives away it's deffinetly 2012.

The 2405 thing is sad. Nothing GTA V related is going to happen in the middle of Max Payne 3 releasing. That's stupid.

4) Rockstar confirmed that Crews and Gang Wars will be in GTA V. This deffinetly tells us GTA V is near completion (87%)

How the fuck does that mean the game is 87% complete? Where the hell did you pull that number from? And just because they talked about crews doesn't mean anything is actually done with V. It just means they have a starting point already. They still have to code the whole multiplayer system for the actual game. And no, Rockstar didn't say Gang Wars would be in GTA V. That's Max Payne 3.

• Like 2

It's definitely making great progress, the fact that we now know they've sorted out the gangs and crews thing is quite exciting. But the way I look at it, the games you are dying for never release when you want them to. :/

I agree GTA IV must of been put back about 3 or 4 times.

Where did they say gangs would be in gta 5???? I heard the say your could have teams in multiplayer, but that don't translate into gang wars or that that part of the game is complete

I think the original plan was October, but max Payne being delayed pushes their release schedule back

I heard about Max Payne 3 was put back so many times it affected GTA V.

The last I heard that you would be able to create Crews and one of the game modes will be Gang Wars. Apparently Rockstar confirmed this but it could just be bullshit.

I hope it's not though.

1) On some Google thingy GTA V's release date is shown October 2012. Apparently some Rockstar employee put this on Google

Fake.

2) The trailer released in 2011, so 2013 release is BULLSHIT!! This is probably the most obvious reason.

Doesn't mean anything.

The 2405 thing is sad. Nothing GTA V related is going to happen in the middle of Max Payne 3 releasing. That's stupid.

How the fuck does that mean the game is 87% complete? Where the hell did you pull that number from? And just because they talked about crews doesn't mean anything is actually done with V. It just means they have a starting point already. They still have to code the whole multiplayer system for the actual game. And no, Rockstar didn't say Gang Wars would be in GTA V. That's Max Payne 3.

87% is the number everyone is giving but in all honesty it probably is made up. We'll probably never know, unless Rockstar magically announce it.

I actually learnt the other day (from the GTA Wiki admittedly) that 24/05 is Dan or Sam Houser's birthday. So that is what the number relates to.

• Like 1

I actually learnt the other day (from the GTA Wiki admittedly) that 24/05 is Dan or Sam Houser's birthday. So that is what the number relates to.

yea it's Sam Houser who is born on May 24th.

The theme song called Odgens Nuts Gone Flake or something was released on 24th May 1968.

If this is true and it comes out in October I'm buying everyone a copy.I promise.

Where's Duffman to seal this deal? He buys everyone a copy or gets banned.

Double Sigged. If this game comes out in October (you didn't say what year) and you don't buy everybody a copy I suing you for theft.

• Like 1

If this is true and it comes out in October I'm buying everyone a copy.I promise.

everyone bookmark this! im getting a free copy of gta 5!

The theme song called Odgens Nuts Gone Flake or something was released on 24th May 1968.

and on the final scene of tbogt on the plane are the numbers 24051972 which is sam housers birthday

• Like 1

everyone bookmark this! im getting a free copy of gta 5!

and on the final scene of tbogt on the plane are the numbers 24051972 which is sam housers birthday

Nice work on the numbers for TBOGT. I never would have noticed that.

Too bad they probably heard it back in November and had nothing to do with those connections, it's been said so many times where have you been?

Too bad they probably heard it back in November and had nothing to do with those connections, it's been said so many times where have you been?

We've mentioned it here but people still don't care, they never will listen to facts. Rockstar loves placing Easter eggs in trailers and games. They won't impede Max Payne buy releasing GTA V a few days later. Also It's April 15th luckily 2405 rumours are dead now.

I doubt it will release this holiday season. There are simply too many big games coming out - Black Ops 2 (which Take Two owns), Assassin's Creed 3, Resident Evil 6, Halo 4, Bioshock, The Last of Us, and God of War 4. All those and any unannounced titles likely to be revealed at E3 - Sucker Punch is likely working on Infamous 3, for example.

The holiday season is already extremely overcrowded, and the industry is probably going to suffer. GTA V is set to make a lot of money. It will probably break records. They won't hurt profits by releasing it in late 2012.

And it gives them a few more months to polish the game.

Black Ops 2 (which Take Two owns)

Wtf are you talking about, Activision owns Call of Shit, not Take Two

Black Ops 2 (which Take Two owns)

Wtf are you talking about, Activision owns Call of Shit, not Take Two

Oh shit, my bad. Nevermind.

The game will undoubtedly receive the plurality of the video game market share, barring an imprudent release of GTA V. Take Two doesn't want to compete with that.