Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marney-1

CJ is NOT in GTA V

You know, i tried to post a comment on your site but when i pressed the "submit" button the page refreshed and nothing happend.

you do realise that this will not stop the fucktards from disagreeing. they will just say shit like "well maybe they'll use a different voice actor cos hes older now"

omfgz! datz not cj dats maylay u noob! omfgcj iz da main character in gta5 cuz he iz so kewl!

This is what we'll be dealing with now, ultimate denial.

Several thousand noobs are so confused right now and attempting to use their meager cognitive powers to deduce the truth. If they learn that CJ isn't in GTA V they will surely lose hope and kill themselves... with a rusty, AIDS-laced razorblade.

*fingers crossed*

Reposted for reference. If you are a noob and have lost hope - do it.

I always knew he wouldn't be in GTA V cuz its a new goddamn GTA era, PAY ATTENTION DESPERATE NOOBS, A WHOLE NEW GTA ERA, NO TOMMY, NO CJ, NO CLAUDE. A dude next to me said "he maybe wrote that cuz he gets thousands of messages everyday people asking him is he in GTA V, so he lied"...hes a douchebag.

its been confirmed!!!! C.J. isn't in 5. Tommy Vercetti isn't in 5. we all know Claude isn't going to be in 5 either. they are all dead, deal with it. the most you can expect is to see a few cameos from Niko, but don't get your hopes up. don't care if C.J. is "cool", i doubt it would be cool to play as some 72 year old who walks slow, holds his back and shits himself all the time: yeaaa, a fucking diaper changing mini-game would be just great.

I still believe that there will be a chance that one of those GTA III Era guys will appear in GTA V. A character does not need to have the same voice actor in all of their renditions. Take Toni Cipriani. He had Michael Madsen voice him in GTA III and then he had Danny Mastrogiorgio voice him in GTA LCS.

I still believe that there will be a chance that one of those GTA III Era guys will appear in GTA V. A character does not need to have the same voice actor in all of their renditions. Take Toni Cipriani. He had Michael Madsen voice him in GTA III and then he had Danny Mastrogiorgio voice him in GTA LCS.

Rockstar stated era's don't intertwine. III characters weren't in IV. III and IV wont be in V. III, IV and V wont be in VI. ect.

I'm still sayng 'to be determined' in regards to IV and V being separate eras. I don't particularly want to see any IV characters again (apart from the surviving McRearys), but I wouldn't rule it out just yet. I don't think TLAD and TBOGT are the Vice City and San Andreas of this era. Unlike with the III era, the IV still has potential

III-era characters are fucking done, though. People need to let that shit go.

If R* confirmed that they were no longer using characters from those games, I don't know why people continue to insist CJ will be in V. I am guessing it is usually casual gamers who don't look this stuff up because they don't know any better. Anyway, I do hope they use some of the characters from IV because I enjoyed quite a few of them. (Yusef Amir, Packie, Gay Tony, etc)

Sign in to follow this