Indy

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

icon11.gif

Yes, it's easy to get game breaking weapons and armour.

Yeah, it does make the game rather dull, but still fun to have the option.

I'm considering getting Skyrim on PC, i fancy doing some modding of my own.

get it and do it

i usually ignore game breaking glitches because it, uhh, breaks the game...

I don't cause its part of the game and ill always have the nagging feeling that it can be done.

I might exploit the restoration glitch to a degree, but not to ridiculous values. I had a set of robes that allowed me to cast destruction and conjuration spells for free, that felt like cheating, but it was pretty late in the game.

it never bothers me when i think back on all the glitches i passed on over the years... the only one i can remember doing was the hidden tattoo parlor in san andreas.... i wanted the pot leaf tattoo...

:bones:<{ i just farted!! }

• Like 2

icon11.gif

I somehow doubt that.

New set-up with my followers and my mage character. Same armour, but different helmets. Cloaked one is obviously the mage.

So yah, its pretty nifty looking

3985096-1343336109.jpg

icon11.gif

I somehow doubt that.

New set-up with my followers and my mage character. Same armour, but different helmets. Cloaked one is obviously the mage.

So yah, its pretty nifty looking

3985096-1343336109.jpg

Looks awesome, what mod is that?

Also there is some type of helmet similar to a centurion helmet with a black broom what is that called? I saw it in a loading screen once

Where the hell is Dawnguard for PS3/PC? 30 days are up, and no announcement, or even confirmation that it's coming anytime soon. TBH, i've lost interest in playing it. I haven't even played Skyrim in 4 months. Dark Souls is my life atm.

• Like 1

yea i haven't played it in ages either... it's probably a good thing, making dawnguard, once it's released, something fresh to sink into for another 20 hours or so... it'll make me feel like i had been soaking away at the candlehearth hall for months, waiting for an adventure... or seeking out some fun on my other file, bored of stealing from nobles and peasants...

Dawnguard's not going to be released on PS3 or PC for an indefinite amount of time... apparently. (Added that to make myself all legal and above board.)

Yeah, fuck them then. If they don't want my money then fine, in all honesty it didn't interest me much anyway.

After taking over Solitude with the fellow Stormcloaks and many other side quests, my nord is at level 34 with all ebony gear and weapons. I've smithed and enchanted up to level 80 each and now I'm starting to focus more on other skills like archery, heavy armor, etc. without using exploits and bugs. Feels more gratifying that way.

Gunna head back into the main quest for a bit before visiting The Dark Brotherhood and the Theives Guild.