Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marney-1

RDR Multiplayer Event #1 (Monday 9th April)

i think i might not be able to play... it took 5 minutes to load the game, then it froze when i connected to the internet... and now it's restoring the system since i had to shut it down by the switch in the back, the 5th time in a matter of days... this is not good...

i think my playstation is about to die on me...

now i remember why i hated playing RDR matches... you have to crouch the whole time... i said fuck it and just started running... i don't have the patience to do what vicey did the whole time...

Guest Marney

now i remember why i hated playing RDR matches... you have to crouch the whole time... i said fuck it and just started running... i don't have the patience to do what vicey did the whole time...

I seriously need practice, just can't get into it atm.

I seriously need practice, just can't get into it atm.

same... i could clearly tell viceman was very ready and the rest of us weren't :lol:... i just like hearing my character talk...

i sure hope multiplayer for max payne and the next GTA works a lot better... because RDR never really improved... it's still really buggy when connecting players, i kinda of knew that was gonna happen tonight too... i knew someone wasn't gonna be able to play... it was dup this time...

same... i could clearly tell viceman was very ready and the rest of us weren't :lol:... i just like hearing my character talk...

What gave it away, the 15 headshots? :D Duck n' roll motherfucker, like a pro.

I was so close to killing Kuz in the short time he was with us, I shot twice and the third shot would have killed him but just as I did he disconnected. Shame about Dup too.

Well what with Marney's disappearance and my YLOD I think that's a yes, unless you can get a game together with the few remaining peeps.