Sign in to follow this  
Ostrich Boy

GTA 5 Wii U?

skipped through the posts... all I can say is that I agree with the devs of this site, not gonna happen

How much you wanna bet?

I'll ask this one more time before I get warned; DO YOU WORK FOR NINTENDO?

Edit: Answer the question ffs!

No I do not.

Jesus Mary Joseph Brian, thank you.

I'm sorry, I must have missed your other posts with the question.

Guest Marney1

Jesus Mary Joseph Brian, thank you.

You're welcome

Actually meant the one from 'The Life of Brian' but you're welcome anyway.

Guest Marney-1

MyNintendoNews.com

A developer claiming to be from Ubisoft Milan has posted a batch of Wii U related information on an Italian message board. The developer believes that the price for Wii U will be between $350 – $450, and that the system will launch on November 23rd. Nintendo isn’t expected to reveal pricing or a release date until sometime after E3.

• Wii U supports DirectX 11 and is already running Unreal Engine 4
  • Wii U will support to touch-screen controllers
  • The console has 2GB or RAM, 560MB dedicated to the OS
  • The launch date will be 23 November
  • Launch price hasn’t been decided but will be between $350 – $450
  • Rayman Legends, The Avengers, Assassin’s Creed 3, Just Dance 4 are all on Ubisoft’s Wii U schedule, with Killer Freaks from Outer Space set to arrive weeks after launch.
  • There are currently multiple versions of the console with developers
  • Graphics are powered by the Radeon HD 6770 chipset
  • Assassin’s Creed 3 will run at 60fps at 1080p, compared to 720p on PS3 and Xbox 360
  • Wii U will come with pre-installed software
  • Crytek, EA and Valve are all working on Wii U
  • Valve are working on a digital distribution platform and Portal ports
  • Wii U will support achievements
  • Wii U’s UI will be customisable
  • The new button has some link to the Wii Vitality Sensor
  • The trigger buttons won’t be analogue

Guest Marney-1

This topic finally dies, and you, of all people, are the one that bumps it.

I'm providing 'possible' specs that tit head failed to do when he started this piece of shit for a topic.

Guest Marney-1

Take-Two's Strauss Zelnick says the Wii U is shit and only good for kids games:

Strauss Zelnick says publisher's current plans cover only family and sports titles

Take-Two CEO Strauss Zelnick has admitted his doubts over the viability of the Wii U for the company's core franchises.

In an interview with Gamasutra, Zelnick stated his interest in making sports and family games for Nintendo's system, but highlighted that take-Two had no announcements regarding mature games.

"I'm sceptical," he admitted.

This is the sort of feedback Nintendo doesn't want to hear. Publishers and developers struggled to make money from mature games on the Wii, and its release schedule dwindled over time as a result.

Rectifying this problem was one of the key objectives of the Wii U, though Zelnick isn't convinced it will work. However, he remains bullish on the potential of new consoles in general.

"For a company like ours, it's a great opportunity," he said. "[New console launches] separate the winners from the losers, and we fully expect to be one of the winners."

"I don't want to minimize the challenge of creating titles for new technology or the economic challenges of doing that, but if you get it right, it's a terrific time to launch a new IP."

Take-Two's Strauss Zelnick says the Wii U is shit and only good for kids games:

Strauss Zelnick says publisher's current plans cover only family and sports titles

Take-Two CEO Strauss Zelnick has admitted his doubts over the viability of the Wii U for the company's core franchises.

In an interview with Gamasutra, Zelnick stated his interest in making sports and family games for Nintendo's system, but highlighted that take-Two had no announcements regarding mature games.

"I'm sceptical," he admitted.

This is the sort of feedback Nintendo doesn't want to hear. Publishers and developers struggled to make money from mature games on the Wii, and its release schedule dwindled over time as a result.

Rectifying this problem was one of the key objectives of the Wii U, though Zelnick isn't convinced it will work. However, he remains bullish on the potential of new consoles in general.

"For a company like ours, it's a great opportunity," he said. "[New console launches] separate the winners from the losers, and we fully expect to be one of the winners."

"I don't want to minimize the challenge of creating titles for new technology or the economic challenges of doing that, but if you get it right, it's a terrific time to launch a new IP."

I know, I also read this article recently. It has me disappointed, but I feel that if R* and Take Two decide that they can make a buck or two off of a wii u gta 5 port, they'll go for it. I mean, who wouldn't?

Guest Marney-1

@Ostrich Boy - What is it about the Wii U that has you interested and looking forward to it so much? I'm not trolling you I'm just wondering where the obsession came from.

Personally I think the option is great. I'd love to see the potential the Wii U has with GTA 5. I can think of all the possibilities given the Wii U's second screen and upgraded graphics from Wii (and even Xbox and PS3). But then again that post from the Rockstar discussion wasn't promising.

@Ostrich Boy - What is it about the Wii U that has you interested and looking forward to it so much? I'm not trolling you I'm just wondering where the obsession came from.

Well, Here we go

1. GTA 5 would be THE game to show the wii u's true power compared to ps3/Xbox 360 to shut up all the haters.

2. I want Nintendo to sort of shake the "family only" image.

3. I am definitely going to be 1st day wii u buyer, and although I own a ps3, would much rather play a game like gta 5 on wii u as I feel it would be a better gaming experience, especially considering the capabilities of Nintendo's new Miiverse system in place.

Oh yeah, and thank you all for returning the civility to this discussion

Na Nintendo is fucking gay. I did enjoy the n64 though.

Respect points for hating Nintendo---- negative 9

Respect points for enjoying the N64---- +2

Looks like you got a ways to go to catch back up.

I agree with Ostrich. I think it's be a better experience on the Wii U compared to Xbox or PS3.

Respect points---- +10

10,000 of those and you get a free blowjob.

See what you're missing out on, jobo?

I agree with Ostrich. I think it's be a better experience on the Wii U compared to Xbox or PS3.

Yeah, because you've already played GTA on the Wii U before... Or any other game, ya fucker.

Yeah, because you've already played GTA on the Wii U before... Or any other game, ya fucker.

Your sarcasm is getting really childish -.-

Your sarcasm is getting really childish -.-

Tell that to someone who actually gives a damn.

Anyway to not go wildly off topic, if the game ever comes to Wii U it will probably be a lot later than for Xbox360, PS3 and PC, like how PC usually is.

I should rephrase that and say it will be a better experience on Wii U lol. It's an Opinion based on the specs and features of the hardware. Ofcourse it might not be a better experience if the software doesn't hold up. Not to mention Online capabilities.

Wonder how "Miiverse" will turn out. Not many people will swap from XBL or PSN SEN to Wii U online, especially if developers are skeptical about mature games for the console like Rockstar.

Well a lot of people are saying Wii U is for the "hardcore" gamers. Nintendo should hopefully listen to the people and provide a service that appeals to everyone. The Miiverse just seems awkward. XBL has done a great job with their online service so let's hope nintendo lives up to it.

Well a lot of people are saying Wii U is for the "hardcore" gamers. Nintendo should hopefully listen to the people and provide a service that appeals to everyone. The Miiverse just seems awkward. XBL has done a great job with their online service so let's hope nintendo lives up to it.

Sure the developers are saying it's for hardcore gamers but only a small percentage of the gaming community will consider replacing their current console with a Wii U. I know I won't, I want to play GTA V.

Sign in to follow this